Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats in my jar at the moment

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by blaster212, Jul 21, 2012.

1. good bud where you from man

2. Looks nice, have fun :smoke:

3. thats some south african weed? damn man had no idea they had quality near that in your part of the world for that cheap. smoke up. im also suprised you got clear papers in south africa.

4. Those are some cheap prices. Nice pickups, man.

5. That's some good looking shit. That second picture looks amazing. What were the highs like?

6. South Africa, Durban man

7. Yeah it is:), these prices are more or less always the same. Just need to know where to go. South Africa is not what it use to be man:). I can get 1st generation OG kush for 150rand=18dollars, Confidetial cheese 150rand=18dollars,Roccaberry 150rand=18dollars, Purple Haze (and purple haze x b/berry) 150rand=18dollars, Sour kush 150r=18dollars, Budda cheese 100rand=12,5dollars, afgan cheese 100r+12,5dollars, super skunk 50r=6,5dollars and alot more yummy products. will post more pics when i go buy more:).

8. Was the first bud was a sativa, gave me a very happy energetic high. Body and head high.

Second bud got me so stoned,was so smooth on my throat and also tasted so good. Was a pleasure to smoke, need to get some more. 8/10

9. thanx man

10. [quote name='"Ratio"']thats some south african weed? damn man had no idea they had quality near that in your part of the world for that cheap. smoke up. im also suprised you got clear papers in south africa.[/quote]

Dude, they smoke that shit like it's oxygen over there lmao.

And unlike the US they've been doing it for THOUSANDS of years. I could only imagine what their local grown plants are like.

11. that's awesome! personally, i don't get to see a lot of african weed. maybe score some Durban Poison? hehe