Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats in a name?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wizkhalifa1, Oct 7, 2010.

1. #1 wizkhalifa1, Oct 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  2. Looks like nice mids. Or maybe a Jamaican redhair?

But then again I can't hold it and smell it and smoke it so it could be some fire.

3. Earthturd. i dont know why it looks earthy and like a big fat dense turd, and i wanna smoke some, defenitely aint talkin shit :D

4. red foreman because of the red hairs

5. Call in Indo.
    So they can actually give a weed that name now lol.

6. Call it something thats going to be funny every time its said. Nothing over the top. Just something funny lol.

7. You need to know how the high is before naming it.
    And my advice is that you name it while high.

8. "Crystal Shit" Because it's shiny like a crystal and juicy like a turd. :hello: As payment for the name, I'll take a nug :smoke:

Congrats on the dank buddy :)

9. Perfect solution.
    I come up with crazy stuff when I'm high too.

10. YES!!!!!!

[​IMG]

11. Red Foreman sounds like a champ's name.

12. 'Midnight Cowboy'

:D

13. The high comes on very quickly and it is a very cerebral sativa high almost identical to super silver haze if you have ever smoked that. Wizard's Mind Bomb is probably what I'm still going to call it because everything blows your mind when your high from this dank. I mean, I stared at my Spawn HD app on my iPhone for 2 hours and my mind was blown.

I like the Red Foreman and thats a solid #2 choice for a name.

But i want to hear more names. Who knows, maybe a better one is out there?

14. Red Foreman is a fuckin beast. He's not afraid to stick his foot up anyone's ass.

15. BAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA
    if some dude called his bud earth turd i wont lie...id prob wanna test that shit out hahah

16. let me smoke some ill come up with some names when im blazed haha

but call it like

earths treat or dirty red hahah

17. I have magic on my mind right now so I'm gonna give you these names: Dumbledank (as in Dumbledore + Dank :) , Mysterio, Black Magic, or Orange Crush.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

18. Dumbledank! I love it. Ill post a list of the possible names I'm considering on the first page btw

19. Oh ya and I forgot Mango Tango