Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats In A Name?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by El Duderino, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Last night after work, my wife picked up an eighth of what our guy called "Sweet Tooth." the flavor of it is not sweet. the aroma is of strong citrus, almost kinda sourish. ive hit it 5 times in a medium spoon, and im pretty good. too early to tell if the munchies are dominated by sweets... i work in an hour so i may never know. but my point is, why would my guy call this Sweet Tooth? my wife aslo said she got to play Twisted Metal at his house. this dude atill keeps a PSX and a PS2 plugged in ready to go. fucking fanatics. so whatchu blades think? does it seem that funny names are just put on?

2. I never pay attention to any name given to any weed. If its good ill smoke it I don't care if its superfruityunicorn kush.

Ps twisted metal rules. Except I tried to play the new ps3 one and failed miserably. I owned at the original one 13 year's ago haha

3. A name is great but unless you get it from the source that shit could be anything

4. i know this is true. but outside of the regulated states? a name could be anything. White Tingling Tentacles. its the dankness.!!
    see what i did there? new strain.

5. shit I'll take a qp of that

6. Ps2 is the goddamn bees knees and so is twisted metal.

"We go through this everytime I come over here, I just wanna buy a sack of fucking weed"

7. The big lebowski is is the best movie.

Back on topic: "What's in a name? that which we call a rose
    \tBy any other name would smell as sweet"But yeah bro some strains with names such as: bubblicious match their name, I found that bubblicious tasted very sweet and smelled much of bubble gum!

8. whatever they tell me it is, is the time. as long as it gets me high idgaf  :smoking:

9. It's from Barney's seeds, Afghani x Hawaiian x Napali   it's Indica dominant.

10. #10 JCM2, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    I live in a non-med state, but get my bud from a med state. So names do matter to me, because I know it's coming from a grower who knows the difference and isn't just bullshitting me to charge an extra 5 bucks a gram. I prefer sativa dominant hybrids, and I have a few that I grab when I see them available. But it is crazy the names some people say their weed is.

Had a guy smoke a joint with me the last time I smoked. It was good pot, don't get me wrong, but he bragged that it was blue dream. I've had blue dream several times, and that wasn't it. It was very Stoney, Indica based, with very tight compact nugs that smelled like pine sol and fuel. It had no hazey smell that blue dream has. Tried to tell him, he wasn't hearing it. Oh well, as long as it gets you high.

11. I can go to ten different dispensaries to buy, say, "Blue Dream"....and none of them will resemble each other -or have the same effects. Go figure. Different growers...Different growing techniques...Different results.

12. A name is just a tweak to the genitics
    Of the plant giving the breeder gets to name her children whatever..

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app