Whats Important To You?

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Dec 19, 2007.

1. With all the political threads and debates going on, i figure why not see what people think is important, so heres a poll, feel free to add any thoughts..............peace

2. There is only one True concept. It simply has infinite subtleties.

3. jesus dude........ its like come on.......
    i thought you were gonna reveal the next prez. anyhow lol

4. It was revealed yesterday. Ask anyone who spoke with me in depth.

5. really? because i dont remember voting or anything :confused:

6. Global warming is just the end of the ice age we've been living in. Its inevitable. Its happend many times before in the earths natural cycle. Politicians arent going to fix it.

7. Dude thinks he has infinite knowledge and is "enlightened" cuz he dropped acid ... cute stuff.

8. Really? Perhaps the reason you don't "remember" (it's a cryptic word so break it down --> re-member --> reorganize) the future is because you accept time as linear?

9. whoever vote for legalization of marijuana only as a more important issue than global warming, illegal immigration etc is a fuckn politcal idiot. i feel people like you is why people like bush gets elected. realize that weed isnt the most important thing in the world.

i believe that illegal immigration is the most important topic we can work on atm. because of illegal immigrants and the little clause that allows illegals to have a kid here and they are granted citizenship is bullshit. it takes money from honest hard working people and gives it to the families of criminals. understand i use the word criminal because they are here ILLEGALLY thats breaking the law. this is a very important issue. the next we should work on is global warming follwed by the iraqi war. the war isnt that important. of all the marines that i talk to that are going over there (recently just sponsered 2 marines for thanksgiving dinner plus all my family) they want to be there. i know people WANTING to go back on their second and thrid tours why? because if we pull out then their friends died in vain. we started something so lets finish it. but more importantly as i said we need to work back home atm make sure our country is economically strong and secure.

is it just me or is Mr. Enlightenment really annoying? Just cause you read out of a quote book doesnt make you smart.

10. how can i remember the future dogg?

11. Do you find life annoying as well?
    Just because you have a life doesn't mean you understand it.

12. agreed the kid needs to stop posting so much bullshit or find another forum for it.

13. i enjoy life, i love life, i embrace life. i just dont see a reason why you need to act wiser than your years. if you wanna be smart then cure cancer. do something productive rather than just saying words.

"Open your eyes to the world and maybe it will open up to you." - personal quote

see i can do it too

14. i cant stand any of his posts. he's annoying as fuck.

15. None of the shit in the poll is important to me... except for the legalization of weed MAYBE.

But for me...

Money, enjoying life, friends, whip, love, AND preperation for zombie invasion.

16. for sure,imma quit feeding him maybe he will go away,
    we dont need 30 pages of his quotes and bullshit,

17. i move that every grave site should be incased in concrete to keep the zombies from attacking.

18. "Ignorance is bliss." - i did it again

19. i dont want weed legalized. i think it would be better if its decriminalized. legalization would lead to 'Quantity over Quality'. would you want alota shitty bud or some killer headies?

20. And what? You dont think these "criminals" are honest and hard working people as well?

Fuck that shit. The US created it's own problems. Exploiting other countries and robbing them for all they've got. The people were left with shit and families to take care of.