Whats ICP?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by yellowsky, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Could someone on here who is into all that juggalo and juggalet stuff tell me what its all about?

2. I am amazed! Is that really still around..? I remember it was kind of big 4/5 years ago..

3. source: Juggalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. A terrible, terrible 'band'.

5. thats your opinion i still like them but i like anybody killa better

6. so what kind of music do you like?

7. I like one of their songs.

The rest blow huge chaffed monkey nuts.

8. I think they're pretty funny. They don't get on my nerves as much as their fans. Their fans are really really...just sad. The whole 'daddy didn't love me' look. Annoying.

9. ICP are talentless gimmick whores

10. Never really been into them, but as others have said, the fan following is the most annoying aspect of ICP really. I understand that not ALL ICP fans are the same, though it seems a significant percentage of them do the whole juggalo/juggalette BS.

11. I don't know if it's my area but I hang out with a lot of Juggalos and they are some of the coolest guys I've ever met. I have no problem with the music or the people that follow them--I happen to like ABK and Twiztid.

12. ICP is the most wickedest shit you've ever herd. EVER.

Never under-estimate the Dark Carnival

MMFWCL

13. i m a metal head and i like alot of there music - much of it reminds me of old misfits as far as subject matter

of corse i also love GWAR! and many people say the same bout them- of corse they make fun of the type of rediculous fans that many of the icp fans can be

14. #16 Blaze all day, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    I like about one or two of their songs on their CD's and think the rest are crap. they were pretty good when they first started but they sold out a long time ago. Twiztid is much, much better.:wave:

15. I just saw GWAR last night with The Red Chord and JFAC. Great show, though JFAC seemed horribly mediocre live.

16. nice!!!! GWAR puts on a hell of a show! and they got better make up /back ground story then icp -imo

17. Never liked them or anyone like em, but im not hatin..

I like Haystak.. if yall know about him.

18. to Dingusus.. how do you get the red user name? I thought that was for older members?