Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's happening to the dispensaries in CO and WA?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AdamArmy, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Are they still selling it only if you have a medical card, or are they basically liquor stores for weed? Just curious

2. They gonna mail everyone with a valid Social Security card a pre rolled blunt in that state as a sample

3. Yes, they will remain under the statues of the medical marijuana laws. You still need a medical recommendation, and you have to be at least 18 to get your mmj card.

The new stores will tax( I think?), regulate, and sell weed as if it were alcohol. You'd need a specific license for it, and your customers have to be 21, not 18 like the medical patients.

So, the current mmj dispensaries will be analogous to pharmacies, kinda, while the new mj stores will be analogous to beer stores.

4. Holy f-
    Seriously, they're sending everyone a blunt?

5. Sorry to double-post, but does anyone know how this cannabis is being grown? If it's government grown, or grown by a corporation (since it's legal), you can't be sure of what pesticides/fertilisers they are spraying on it...

6. lmao they just legalized it, i doubt the gov is growing it too haha

7. Yea, or Hash if you contact them ahead of time! :rolleyes:

8. I also heard they would send out a small sample of Pure Gold hash oil if you can prove severe medical need for it.

9. to those asking questions, I ask first...have you read the laws that were passed, or just to lazy and want others to think for you?

10. I don't know about CO but I just read on the WA state web site that it's going to take about a year to put the new law into effect and start licensing businesses to sell cannabis. You can expect it to get challenged heavily in the courts, so...don't hold your breath.