What's happening to my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThumbaIina, Dec 31, 2016.

1. IMG_0471.JPG IMG_0470.JPG IMG_0468.JPG IMG_0469.JPG I don't know if this is normal or not but I have some pistils are changing amber and curling up, some of them break off when I touch them it's not happening to all of them just some. I noticed humidity was low and is now at 48% and temps are good.

2. Pic needs to be natural light, so we can see the color of the plant.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok I'll do this when night schedule is over

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I really don't think humidity is the issue whether being low or not, mine has been on the low side pretty much it's entire life 45%-10%. Right now I'm in flower, and it stays between 25-30% sometime's drop to 17% I'll mist or hang a wet towel next to my fan to bring it up. I have an open hood 400w hps and 300w Mars LED and I don't run an inline fan or filter, I just have 2 16" Active Air Wall Mount fans, my temp don't go over 83, and usually stay between 77-79, mind you I keep my house ac on 70... I haven't run into any dried out brittle pistils, I found 2 orange pistil on the bottom probably the first preflowers maturing, but they are frosty and sticky. Most likely it's from light burn... what kind and how close is your light? And what's your temps?

5. My temps are a good 81 and 71 at night I keep my 250w hps as close as it can get without it feeling like it's getting hot when I put my hand near the canopy. Do you think it could have been a PH issue? I noticed the runoff water was coming out at 7 and I didn't notice it until 3 days ago so I've had to make adjustments

6. Yeah so how close is as close as you can get? Just because it don't feel hot, doesn't mean the light isn't burning them. Could be too intense where you have it. Not sure a ph7 would cause that either, this is Just guessing till we can see the plant under natural light...

What soil are you using?

7. with your leaves twisting it tells me your ph if off. everything else looks perfectly normal tho.