Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's happening to gc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, May 3, 2013.

1. Well I can't read anything anymore through the app it keeps saying parse error I even restarted my phone went to 4g and everything nothing's has changed well I went to the AppStore to see if I could redownload it and its not even a app anymore what's is the deal

2. maybe preparing for the update...?

3. The site was down for a bit that may of be what caused it.

4. Yeah I had database errors when trying to access any thread in TQ&A but it seems to be fine now.

5. Their making lots of changes

6. Yeah they have a thread i think in tha "General" section explaining about tha updates to GC and also to expect errors while their workin on tha site.

7. #7 Froz3n, May 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2013
    Seriously....get a fucking grip dude...
    No reason to treat a blade like that...

_YODA

8. It's evolving like a auto bot!

9. lol someones mad

the only person I see whining is you. Bitchin about someone asking a question. Seriously dont waste your damn time projecting your negativity onto other people. Its sad how some people are on here really. DONT post if you don't like what the thread is about, why waste your time????:confused:

10. yea this was happening to me in the indoor grow section and tokers q and a. it seems fine now though.

11. Whats wrong with you man?

12. he's angry cause the site was malfunctioning :laughing:

13. Those comments are not called for.

14. damn right they aren't. not over a simple question. OP didnt come off as angry, upset, or whining and this dude just went off.

15. yea they really aren't. i find it best to just ignore people like that.

16. Dont ignore people like that. Report them. This is a city, and we dont need anger and hostility over a innocent question. Let the mods sort it out.

17. i usually do. i'm just stoned right now and forgot. lol

18. :laughing: wtf

but for real OP.. you started trippin out when GC went down for a few minutes.. turned off phone, switched to 4g, went to re download the app.. haha damn

19. Good question op. What is happening to gc? With ridiculous comments like these ^ I fear for gc. People wasting their time spreading hate and nonsense .

But yea, the app for me was fuckin up earlier, but it seems fine now.

20. Yea I have been meaning to ask, just had not got around to doing so. Because over a month ago they took down the forum tab when you first get on grasscity's site, now its like that again. However, we can all still access the forums by using the forum site address and through other channels like google. Just seems odd that they would try to limit the number of users rather than taking the forums down entirely and doing the upgrades to make it more simple and get it over with.