Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats happened 2me????

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chippo666, Sep 18, 2002.

1. ive smoked the good shit for bout a year now. i love it. smoked a few j's a week. now, for about 2weeks, wen eva i take even one toke, it makes me feel sick and i dont like the taste of weed. i used 2 love the taste. please tell me wot to do. like towelie sez, i wana get high.

2. wow , that sucks. maybe your comin down with somethin. or maybe it's the stuff your smokin, try dealin with someone else and see what happens or smoke one of your friends stuff with em. whatever it is i hope you figure it out. good luck!

3. has ne1 else suffered my problem? cos if had loadsa diffrent shit and i stil get same feelin. i have 2 cure this! i need my weed brothers! plz ne tips plz!!