Whats good from Detroit

Discussion in 'General' started by marleygirl, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Hello fellow blades, Im freakin bored out of my mind someone talk to me! lol

2. Nothings ever good in Detroit

3. ^lol

hey marley are there any headshops in Detroit? I'm sure there are many. Hang around those, be friendly to people and ask for some bud, they'll know where to get it.

This is your best chance of getting weed fast in any city when you are new. :wave:

4. This is why we need a chat... :p

5. Go to pretty lights tomorrow.

6. Yea I actually had tickets to pretty lights, but I sold them because Ive had this terrible freakin cold all week and I knew I wouldn't want to be pushed around in a massive crowd. Thats a pretty good idea though to go hang around the head shops I never really thought of that.

7. Whenever I'm new somewhere, that's what I do. Its a 100% chance of success. Just be friendly, don't be sketchy and talk to them about the toking tools first. Ask about bong, pipes, rolling hemp paper and other weed related stuff. Slowly but surely, try to get marijuana inside the conversation and it'll be smooth sailing from there. :wave:

8. lol she wasnt looking for a hook up!

9. Believe me, she was. ;)

10. Thats sounds like a good plan but im to shy for that, and I can also be a little bit awkward sometimes lol Im not smooth I guess. I think it would just be nice If I could meet other stoner friend off here in my area. I need friends instead of just hanging out with my dogs all day lol

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYPqA4slnbQ]Put Your Hands Up For Detroit - Fedde Le Grand - YouTube[/ame]

lol this popped into my head when I read the thread.

12. mannnn, I'm bored as FUUUUUCK too

You from detroit? Isn't it crazy over there?

13. Its crazy in some parts and nice in others just gotta know where to go and where not to go, Im slowly learning... lol

14. Yeah I hear its nearly Michigan state personal litter-box. Cant be that bad lol.

15. the tigers, eminem, the cars, and the brick

16. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']Yeah I hear its nearly Michigan state personal litter-box. Cant be that bad lol.[/quote]

Watch what u say about msu chrismittyy!!!!!