Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats going on with the price of my bag

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guitarlegend, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I'm in Beverly Hills which is in Los Angeles...Ya'll just dont know what kinda herb I've been gettin the past couple of weeks....I feel so spoiled...Its harder to get shwag over here then it is to get the real good chronic...Shit im smokin right now is 400 an ounce...But lowest quality bud I ever got from inside of Los Angeles has been 350 an ounce.

2. I can get an 1/8 for £25 (dunno in $$$$), and an ounce is about £100......

I get nice prices from my Columbian friend though :) £15 an 1/8. And it's realy good too, but he's kinda like the Robin Hood of weed...... I will say no more.

3. i need to move, no wait i don't i just need to get a place of my own and grow a fuckload, and all the people who rip me off i'll turn around and rip them off back. I was going to sell for $25/8th $160/ounce, but fuck everyone around here if i sell it will be for $35/8th $250/ounce. No wait i'm wrong about that too i won't sell i'll smoke it all up myself, ounces every day, yay!

4. i can usually get a nice oz for around 50.....its some pretty good fire too....i can usually get a QP from one of my hookups from about 180-200...so i have a pretty good connections here....but the dime bags suck thats where they make there money...with lil stoners...its been dry around here...i MEAN DRY!!!..fat blunts sell for $8...what the hell man...but hey when your in need your willing to pay

5. damn you got it pretty damn cheap, I hope your gettin some good herb...Over here if I rolled a fat blunt the minimal amount of weed I could put in there would be at least 40 dollars worth because it just aint worth it goin any lower....Usually I roll 1/8 to 1/4 blunts..If I sold an 1/8 blunt I would have to sell it for 60 because thats how much 1/8 are around here unless I wanna get better shit which is what I do most of the time. But hey....that blunt will probably get you more fucked up then 9 of those 8 dollar blunts you got up in your town :) Shit I have trouble finishing my own blunts when i roll 1/4...I'm not talkin about the vanilla blunts and all those wraps...i'm talkin about garcia vegas, english coronas, and black n' milds are ok but i dont really like em unless you make it a honey blunt.

6. see aroundo here we dont get some people that giv a 20 dollar 1/8 and some give 30 dollar eighth, its always fourty dollars, but you dont get a whole eighth, you get like 3.7 grams, and an eighth is 4 grams. But yeah a quarter here will last through like 3 people for a week if used well. And its always been a sin to smoke leaves. Shake is evil, i honeslty cant smoke it, the taste is horrible i pass it up.but are shit is almost damp when we get it because it is so sticky. You can put your fingures together and listen and watch as the sticky rom the bud tryes to stick your fingures toghether. Its great. people dont sell joints around here that much either, its always bud.it seems like we smoke the same quality as the people in LA that are posting. 250-300 an ounce, 80 a quarter, and bomb ass shit. id like to see what kind of weed people get for 50 dollars an ounce, will someone PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOUR 50 DOLLAR ONCE!?

7. It takes an ounce to get two peopled fucked up? Shit, up here in da' A to the K it takes a nice bowl or two to get two peopled ripped. A bowl or two more to get Farkdiddlyark-double-k-yakbonanazad (that is an adjective, look it up in "Mebster's Dictionary")

8. ahha sorry. I didnt notice someone already posted about the same thing. For the record an eigth will last me about 3 days. Maybe 4 or 5 if i practice the art of self-denial.

9. sorry i aint got a scanner or nothing to post any pics of the $50 oz, but let me tell ya its some damn good weed...i havent smoked much better weed than this so i would rate it pretty good. I only pay $50 for it cause im a pretty good friend of the dealers so its nice to have friends in "high" places..no pun intended

10. are you sure its an ounce and your friend isn't just lying to you?