What's going on with roll it up?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by MysticalGrower, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roll it up is currently offline or is it me?
    I open the webpage and it loads the offline page, try to reload and cloud flare pops up..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Rollitup has been down for about a month now. Welcome to the city! :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah I've been getting that for a while now too. I'm thinking its either a denial of service attack or they got shut down. sketchy either way. this is pretty wack.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Forget RIU. The grass is a lot greener on this side ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. we here at grasscity.com care deeply about rollitup, and we are here to tell you that the website is done for good.

6. I think I broke it... the last day they were operating, I invited Sunni to dinner... apparently she really was the only one running the site, it's obvious that she shut down the site to drive out from Canada and join me for dinner. Sorry guys, I'll tell her to flip the on switch if she ever shows up. Meanwhile, the city seems pretty chill

7. down for a month? that's funny, i can remember posting on there last week.. they were down for about 4 or 5 days two weeks ago after having a ddos attack, and came back up for about a week, and have been down for about 4 days or so again .. far from a month..

• Like Like x 4
  8. that's funny that you know more than a moderator from there..

• Like Like x 3
  9. I stand corrected. Thank you.:thumbsup:

10. i know everything there is to know about them, all of the knowledge found on rollitup pales in comparison to what i know

• Like Like x 1
  11. cool story brah.

• Like Like x 7
  12. Well then I might have to switch up my game.

13. Okay are master kush seedlings supposed to look purple once broken from seed?

14. some strains will have a purple stem on them if that's what you're talking about..

15. Okay, I got a gram of silver haze and found one seed looks healthy and looks like a feminized seed I ordered awhile back

16. Oh no....what will unclecuck and his fluffers do?

Tinypenischat

here i come to save the dayyyyyyy

• Like Like x 1
  17. I meant it in a way of $15 a gram for more than likely $1500 in a female seed, take clones reproduce feminized seeds through the clones. The gram I got was from a hydro grow the guy solely grows fems closed off room

18. What happens with another forum is not of our concern. We certainly wish them the best, though.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.