Whats going on with my leavess?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by deeeznuttz, Mar 9, 2017.

1. As you can see these two leaves are completley yellow... but the rest of the leaves ore plants look fine..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. I don't get all the pictures that get shown under purple lighting either - it's impossible to see anything worthwhile.

J

3. here's pics in "natural lighting"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see rest of the plant looks bout normal

[​IMG]

4. Looks like a mag deficiency. Give us more details of what you been doing. Soil, pot size, nutes, ect...

5. fox farm soil, 7 gallon , no nutes at all...

6. Im no pro but from what ive read its normal to get a few yellow leaves during flower

7. Whats your pH, how far into flower? Spots in the leaves, the purplish stem's with green on bottom purple on the top, the yellowing of lower leaves, they will eventually die and fall off, and progress up the plant as it goes.

8. 6.5 ph and 7 weeks

9. Just looks like what happens naturally about a month into flower some leaves will yellow due to the plant using up all the nitrogen in the leaves,more and more start to yellow as you get further into flowering.
    Your probalby using a bloom feed are you thats got a low amount of nitrogen in as the plants needs more p/k during floser phase.
    U can green them up if u wanted using a grow feed but i wouldnt bother its what supposed to happen to the plant.

10. I concur, why no nutes?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

11. because i figure that im about 3.5 weeks away an if i flush last 2 weeks. Then whats the point of giving them nutes for a week or so?

12. I thought u meant u don't use nutes. I'm pounding cha Ching and tiger bloom till I see slight amber than I flush. I swear by Beastie blooms and cha Ching. Just a suggestion

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk