Whats going on there?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Mogwai, Jul 2, 2012.

1. #1 Mogwai, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    So say a guy is having sex, beating off, fucking a jar of jelly, or whatever else to get off.. and now as most guys know, stopping any stimulation before cumming will make things slight cool down allowing for a stronger orgasm when you start back up.

However once in a very rare while you will go to stop fucking/beating off but the sensation is too strong by that point. As a result you have a very mild orgasm, but there's no ejaculation aside from a bit of a watery substance. No actual sperm it would seem. Afterwards you can stay erect, but all mental sex drive is gone as if you fully finished.

I've tried pulling out during sex to stop sensations so I could keep going, but once in a very rare while this happens. I can keep having sex but after that it's not enjoyable. And stimulation is a must. If we take even the smallest of break to talk or tend to something ill go flacid and become unable to get bsck up. And if I push through and keep going I can go for fucking ever, but never fully orgasm..

I'm quite curious... what's going on here? I would Google it but don't know what to search. So.. what is that?

2. I call these masturbation failures sexual trainwrecks.

3. Premature ejaculation? I'm not quite sure, but I know what you are getting at

Is there a doctor in the house? :smoke:

4. Instead of pulling out just slow down

5. Slowing down can also make you come quicker lol

6. Ah i dunno then , slowing down always works for me

7. It's crying through it's japs eye because you stopped.

8. One stroke over the line!

One stroke over the liiiiinnnne!

:cool:

9. Yeah I know what you on about,
    I call it "oops my man water broke" :smoking: