What's going on Saturday night for GC?

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Nothing much for me.

Had a hell of a week though. Nice 110 hour work week split between two job. Great money, but hell on the body. Plus, been working out hardcore at my gym. Been getting boxing lessons from this dude who benches over 400lbs. Nuts.

I was invited out tonight from a few people, but man, I just need to chill. I need sleep and rest. So, I'm sitting here, chilling with some music, a few brews (outta bud) and just groovin'.

Went out with a few people from work the other night. Rolled a fatty-blunt and proceeded to find a secluded Golf Course at midnight, toke, and just look at the stars. Talked for hours and just chilled.

Been one hell of a whirl-wind in my life recently. Lots of shit going down. Travel plans coming up, lots of planning. Just everything jumbled in my head.

...half drunk, thanks to my awesome roommates. (I haven't drank in about 2 months, so don't give me flak. :)) Really, I'm just rambling some thoughts out of my head with some possible feed-back from all of you. Sorry if this post is pointless and doesn't make any sense.

So, what's going on with all of you?

2. Good to hear everything is going good dude. Alot of working, Im sure it will pay off nice though... About to smoke a bowl and put on knocked up, Should be a good time! :hello:

3. Yea, this over-time is gonna pay well for to finance my next 5 years of world-travel easily. Work now, play later is my motto at the moment. :)

4. ...plus, about 3 girls from my work driving hard at a chance to get at the love-muscle. Just too much to think about now.

Just sooooo tired from this week. My brain needs a rest.

5. ive been tailgating all day. went home to arkansas for the game. met some really cool girls..kicked some ass in beer pong..now im staying at my old house, waiting for some green to come through

6. Right now I'm getting it from some chicks I know. Girls get some of the best deals on bud. Usually half-off. Its awesome.

They give it to me for even cheaper. Just kinda dry at the moment. But, its alright. The day will come. :)

7. Hey man, I was hoping to catch you.

did you ever end up doing that work-abroad program? I was looking to do something similar but forget who you did yours through.

8. Did you mean, WWOOF?

wwoof.org. Awesome place to check it out. Its easy, and best of all, cheap. And you can go pretty much anywhere on the globe.

...yea, I was half-drunk before. But, now I'm totally wasted. Good stuff. :smoke:

9. Nice man, Im completely sober for the moment.

Im def going to look into this.. Was it pretty hard work? did you enjoy it?

10. At times it can be hard. (Digging irrigation trenches in 110 degrees in the Australian outback or shearing sheep in an un-air conditioned barn for 5 hours.) But, then I've been to places where they only require only 3 hours a day. Its just the luck-of-the-draw.

Of course I enjoyed it. Got to live in places I've never thought possible on a college student's income. Best times of my life. And I'm still going. I plan on hitting the road again after this hiatus for about 5-10 years.

Vagabonding. Its a religion.

11. I was just reading into it a little bit. did you actually have to join before you were able to go and do it?

I was looking into going to australia funny enough.

any places your recommend?

12. If you surf (like me), then I suggest you check out anything near New South Wales. Rivals anything Hawaii has to offer.

Australia is the most easy-going country/continent I've encountered during travel. Easy, and they speak english.

Go for it. :)

13. just popped 2 ativan, cracked open some brewski, ready to feel good

14. Do the damn thang.

Sounds like ya now the rules to the game, Play.

Im gettin dicked on hours.

Went from 40 a week to 16 last and this week cuz my bosses allowed hours got cut and hes cuttin everybody and ima kill him haha.

Havin to make money on the side to make ends meet and shits bullshit.

Id work 30 hours a DAY if i could man i want the bread.

15. Hah I can imagine you at the meat counter sippin on a 40 of camo, bumpin screw, smokin a square to make up for the "gettin fucked up after work" times.:hello:

16. Hahaha, I done complained saying i wish i could smoke back there hahha.

And once we close (8 or 9 depending on the day) im there for a couple hours for cleanup and theres a volume knob thas on zero all day i turn it full blast at night so im listenin to some music. Its older rock like that journy 'jus a city boy. born n raised in south detroit' shit but i dig that song and its better then nothing at work.

But im also wantin to get blazed and maybe drank some booze but only at cleanup when all the managers gone and not really any customers asking anything and if i drankin and walkin round ill jus take off my badge/shirt and say fuck em hahah, Aient gon know i work here or if i do looks like im off hours.

17. Worked Thursday and Friday (22 hours) and took the weekend off. My body needs to recover from all the digging I put in.

It's time to drink the night away, as far as I'm concerned.

18. Heinous my brother (and all of GC), glad to hear you're doing well. Just a little bit of drink and a lil bit of smoke over here, nothing special enjoyin some great college football. What travel plans do you have comin up?

19. God im fucked up!!

I should take it easy on the whiskey...

20. Hell yeah man, I think im going to do that when my lease is up here after x-mas.

What all do you take with you? just clothes and shit?

And did you have to become a member before you were able to participate.. it seems like they want me to pay to become a member, but id prefer not if i dont have to.

this seems like it could be fun as fuck.. im trying to talk a buddy into going to australia too.