Whats going on? (long)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treestoned, Jan 1, 2012.

1. So it was new years eve yesterday so of course i got drunk with some bros and blazed a lil too. While I was totally trashed I was texting my girl and kinda annoyingly and stupidly and i was fucked up from 5:30 till when I went to sleep. Well when i double checked that she wanted to chill tomorrow she gave me a "word of advice" and basically called me out for smothering her. Which admittedly i feel like I have abit the past few days. Our relationship is still really new..I haven't got to take her on the date quite yet. So I said I'd chill out and give her space but then she took it back and was like "don't feel like you have to leave me alone" then she went on how she was just annoyed and made that up as an excuse? So I'm confused as fuck and i told her to wait till I sobered up which is now so I'm just waiting for her to text, call or something. I'm just trying to give her space now. But I'm still confused and have lil game. So could someone please explain this to me and what I should do cause I'm too confused. The last thing she said is she was sorry and she just freaked out a lil?

2. You probably just texted her too much and she felt bad after she told you to ease up on the texting so she took it back. I think she meant it the first time when she said you were smothering her

3. [quote name='"420 High Times"']You probably just texted her too much and she felt bad after she told you to ease up on the texting so she took it back. I think she meant it the first time when she said you were smothering her[/quote]

I thought I was smothering her too :/ I wasn't sure but now I'm giving her space but she doesn't even seem like she wants to talk now..is it over? Or should I give it time..I'm fucking crazy for her but she doesn't really know that...she only knows that I'm interested I just dont know how to fix it or what to do?

4. Sounds like you were talking to her waaaay to late at night. She needs to sleep too man.

5. I think you just need to find a balance with her.

Maybe you did text her a bit too much and when she felt like you were smothering her she was just exaggerating. But yet she still kind of means it. She probably wants you to slow down a bit but not because you feel like you have to or because she told you too.

Anyway that's just what I gather from that, I can tell you not to trip out about it though, it doesn't sound like too big of a deal really, and I can bet you'll have this figured out before you know it..

Moderation is key man, best of luck

6. [quote name='"FreedomIsSmoked"']Sounds like you were talking to her waaaay to late at night. She needs to sleep too man.[/quote]

Nahh I never kept her up lol she kept me up sometimes

7. [quote name='"rumblefish"']I think you just need to find a balance with her.

Maybe you did text her a bit too much and when she felt like you were smothering her she was just exaggerating. But yet she still kind of means it. She probably wants you to slow down a bit but not because you feel like you have to or because she told you too.

Anyway that's just what I gather from that, I can tell you not to trip out about it though, it doesn't sound like too big of a deal really, and I can bet you'll have this figured out before you know it..

Moderation is key man, best of luck[/quote]

This..sounds like great advice dude...should I even text her at all right now if she doesn't text me first? I'm just trying to give space but I don't wanna lose her

8. #8 rumblefish, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Do you what you feel like doing. If you want to hit her up, by all means go for it. She's your girl right? Texting can be such a tricky game sometimes and its easy for misunderstandings to occur. Try making plans with her and that should give you a better idea of where she's at

And if she does wanna chill(which she should), Once you have your plans set, lay off the texting for a bit, that way you can give her some space as well, knowing that your gonna see her within a few days.