What's going on in Colorado?

Discussion in 'General' started by finshaggy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Colorado.

I'm kinda new to living here so I don't know too many things to do here. I'm 20, so what are the best places for people under 21 to go? Or places that let anyone in, but just don't let you buy drinks.

I've always got bud, brownies, candy, etc.
    And I swim, so I've always got some too see eye around.

Does anyone know of any massive house parties, raves, hotel parties, after parties? I'll be here until around May 1st, but I'll probably be back every year around 4/20. So anything before/around then.

I'll let you guys know about anything I hear of too.
    I don't know of any raves, or clubs or anything yet. But I do know of some fun events.

Oasis Bar and Hookah Lounge
    1523 Market St
    Denver, CO 80202
    It's a pretty chill place on weekends.

Mile High Movies
    Mile High Movies: The premier cinema of Denver

Party: 8pm/Movie: 9:30pm $5 to get in.

March 28
    April 11, 25
    [/COLOR]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Church
    1160 Lincoln St
    Denver, CO 80203

Every Weekend

Beta
    1909 Blake St
    Denver, CO 80202

Every Weekend
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worlds LARGEST 4/20 RALLY!!! | Facebook

WORLDS LARGEST 4/20 RALLY!!
    Invite EVERYONE!! [​IMG]
    For information on getting a booth for your organization at the event, etc. Contact:

mpedrolopez@yahoo.com
    720-338-8766

For a few years now, people have been gathering in Denver Colorado to smoke together, in mass, on 4/20-21.
    I heard over 1,000,000 people showed up last year. And they want it to get bigger over the next 4 years.
    There's going to be music, all kinds of things to do, and food like at a fair.
    This rally may determine the fate of Marijuana in Colorado, and around the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/20 After Party!!
    4/20 After Party!!! | Facebook

\t
    Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown.
    Invite EVERYONE.

$76/night for a room (but you don't have to have one). We'll personally be in room 420 [​IMG]
    Rent out the 4th floor first, then start renting the 5th.

There will be plenty of drank (Keg, or bottles), and MMJ for patients.
    But bring more if you can, or like $5 to throw down and we'll try to make this go for 2 days with the 4/20 rally.

Everyone open the door to your room at 9:30pm on 4/20, and we'll set up everything we've got, in the hall way around 10:00.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

High Times Medical Cannabis Cup
    Saturday, Apr 21 12:00p
    EXDO Event Center, Denver
    This event (expo and Saturday night party) is for all adults ages 18+ You do not need a medical card to attend but you will need a Colorado medical card if you plan to consume cannabis on-site

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Patient ONLY, MMJ Meet and greet. $5 entry

I'm not exactly sure of the dates but the one I went to was on a 25th. I'm sure they have it posted at the Oriental somewhere.

Here's an email for AJ the Hashman, he was the guy passing out hash when I went:
    Hashman303@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAFFEINE March 31st

Tickets available for $60

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 6 April

Asymptotic
    Just Ben + Citrus
    Ishe
    Coult 45

6 to 11pm
    7th & Santa Fe
    all ages / free (donations encouraged)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHPONGLE

Apr 6-7 8:00 pm

Boulder Theater

Method Man & Redman
    w/ Black Pegasus, BLKHRTS and DJ Chonz

Apr 7, 2012 9:00 pm
    -----------------------------------------------------------

The Flash Mob
    Apr 7, 2012 7:00 pm
    The Walnut Room
    3131 Walnut Street
    Denver, CO 80201

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Feed Me
    Ogden Theatre, Denver Colorado
    4/11/2012

The Denver Battle Of The Bands
    Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm
    Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom
    2637 Welton Street
    Denver, CO 80205
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannabis Revival Film Festival (a greenfaith fundraiser)

April: 16-18

at Casselmans in Denver CO
    We are a six year old church/charity here in Colo (Welkom bij Facebook - Meld je aan, registreer je of ontdek meer). We are the only Federal and State recognized church and charity specializing in disabled, home bound and indigent medical marijuana patients (the real patients).
    Our fundraiser is a very informative film festival to educate all about cannabis.
    We start with the fact that cannabis is all but a norm in society with the "legal deadly vices" such as tobacco, alcohol, prescriptions and etc, plus add in the fact there is multiple ballot measures to legalize it; we (greenfaith Ministry NAC) want to educate all of Colorado on the full effects of cannabis on the person, society, the environment, industry and health so if we legalize it it is done responsibly.
    There has even been a ticket sponsored for all 35 state senators hand delivered to the senate chambers!We will do it all through three days of films, fun and food ending with an awesome organic country concert by the human revolution.
    see http://www.cannabisrevivalfilmfestival.com

This will be a educational fund raiser to fund all our services and out reach that helps hundreds of Coloradans get free food, medication and every other help we can find them (like our bi weekly Doughnations through our partnership with Panera Bread).

Earth Day Denver 2012

April 18, 2012 10:00am

City and County Building Plaza

1437 Bannock Street

Slaughterhouse

Apr 19 8:00 pm

The Fox Theatre
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Marijuanos
    Apr 21, 2012 12:00 pm
    Infinity Park at Glendale
    4599 East Tennessee Avenue
    Denver, CO 8024

Devin The Dude - Landing Gear - Broken Tongues
    Apr 26 8:00 pm

Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Floydshow
    Apr 27, 2012 9:00 pm
    Quixote's
    2617 Welton Street
    Denver, CO

2. I was gonna go to Colorado, but then I got high.. :smoking:

3. Not sure If spam? :confused_2:

4. It's not.

I'm more than sure you didn't even try to read it though.