Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's going on in Boulder?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FunkeeNuggz514, Aug 17, 2010.

1. #1 FunkeeNuggz514, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2010
    So I haven't had my car for the past week and I needed to get some meds. I haven't been in dispensaries for the past month but I used to go before I got my caregiver. If I do go, I usually go to High Grade Alternatives cuz they have he best for the money. If I want hash, I usually go to The Greenest Green and just look at their beautiful overpriced buds. Well this weekend I went to both and they didn't have the quality buds like usual. I was pretty disappointed. HGA is a very well-respected place here and GG is known for quality buds. I guess I expected this to happen with this new fucked up bill but c'mon man, this is retarded. If you have a personal caregiver, you are very lucky.

Anyone else agree?

2. #2 VT_killah, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2010
    I just moved here yesterday. I hope the dispensaries don't have shitty weed :(

3. I think you will be just fine.... I have a few friends out there and I am lookin at moving out there soon... enjoy your new diggs:D

4. So, I am going to answer with a question then. Are you stating that you are in need of more caregivers? What is the new bill or do you know of any sites to read up on that? Peace and sorry you are having trouble with that right now:(

5. No worries! Take a trip up to Nederland! You WONT be disappointed:D!!!

6. There is still good bud but I don't think it's as good as what it was when I first got my card in May.

Enjoy Boulder man! You going to school? Where you from?

I know I'll be cool. I go to a private caregiver who is mine as well and his quality is top notch so maybe I'm spoiled looking at 12 different kinds that are covered in trichomes. If you look in my pickup thread, the Lifesaver was grown by my guy and that's what all his looks like.

Lol. Leave it to someone to answer a question with a question. LoL

You know, I've been to Grateful Meds and Tree Of Life in the past month and I don't think their quality is like it was when I first started also. It's still good but it's not sparkling with trich's like they used to be. Plus I miss Mark being in the shop. I saw him at SCI @ Red Rocks and talked to him for a second. He's a great guy but the new guy is not good at selling bud. You ask him what is good and he does this cheesedick laugh and says, "All of them are good". I just couldn't make it to my guy cuz he's maybe 15 mins out of Boulder (my car was in the shop) and he only makes deliveries every now and then when he is around (I don't mind actually cuz I wouldn't wanna be running all over the front range all day).

Thanks for your inputs tho.

7. Dr. Reefer, or drive 10 minutes down the canyon to Ned, lots more better ones down there, (up there?)

8. Yea scratch what I said here... haven't gone to any dispensaries but picked up a couple grams of fire from someone for $20 which is a fuckin deal where I come from.

9. #9 trickJames, Aug 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2010
    HB1284 is what happened. All the artisan growers got fucked and now it's all the big grow operations supplying the dispensaries, and they can't pay attention to specific plants when your growing thousands of them... and therefore quality goes in the toilet.

Dispensary bud is going to be the PBR of the MMJ community. U want quality get a bad ass private caregiver to grow you any strain you want. ;)