Whats going on everyone?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xGovernor, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Hey folks, my name is Brady and I am from Alaska, but live in Maryland.

I just moved here, and have just started applying for jobs/meeting friends. Believe it or not, the first job I applied to, my boss had a pipe full laying on his window still behind him. Chat goes on, got the job, gonna smoke with him, and on Friday go to the movie theaters high.

I haven't smoked in almost a year, and that is about to change Friday (Just so much moving, paying bills, driving to purchase in -50 degree weather where my car will not start).

Since I have never bought a bong before, I am looking to buy one. I've been using a pipe for the past two years from when I started smoking. My other thread is here, http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bubblers-water-pipes/1274502-my-first-bong.html.

I am not really new to forums and such, so it was rather easy to navigate, and I can tell that I will have a good time here. Only thing I don't like is that we cannot talk about other legal herd here, I would maybe in the future like to talk about some of that stuff, but that's alright.

All-in-all I'm a pretty laid by guy, hope to get to know some of you.

I drive a Volkswagen Bus. Maybe I'll upload some pictures later.

Thanks for reading, peace!

2. Welcome! I grew up in Maryland.Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

3. Welcome to the fold. GC is a great place. Stay away from the Lonely Thread.