What's going on? Are they dead?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by skater24tjp, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I have 6 hydro plants. I bought a bubbleponics dual spectrum system. I'm a rookie bitch, this is my first time growing, so what wanna fight about it? It is inside of a closet. It is a black bubba kush. I bought them as clones from the store. Saturday will be 4 weeks from when I got em. They are the dual spectrum lights that came with the kit. I didn't set the system up but for the first 2 weeks they only got half the nutes they were supposed to and not humid enough. Bought a fan n humidifier 2 weeks ago has been round 78 degrees 60% humidty. Fan went in only a few days ago. They were 1 inch from light for first couple days then when i got to them they were 5 inches from top. 24 hours a day. PH is always stable at 6.5. No bugs. Should I ditch these and get new plants? Now that the conditions are stable, will they grow eventually? I came to save the plants. Just let me know.

Attached Files:

2. #2 thosevacanteyes, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
  3. i would cut back on the nutes and just feed them some liquid seaweed. and drop your ph to 5.5 and make sure the water your using is warm!! that will make your roots grow insanly fast.