Whats goin on tonight

Discussion in 'General' started by gord420, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Im gonna light up some bowls soon and eat some supper and prepare for a night of tokin and chillin.

what are you guys up to this snowy saturday night?

2. Oh man your gettin snow too? We're in for 6-10inches by sunday and even more by friday. First day of december and we get our first major snow. Times like these i love Minnesnowta and i'm thinkin bout going sledding:hello:

3. drank alot last night. i need some good sleep. will probably watch some television. thats about it

4. I'm gonna drink a little, chill out, work on my game so itll be ready for release by monday, probably eat sometime in there and watch a couple hours of OZ.

I was supposed to go to a boxing match tonight but I lost the address and so now im kinda stuck. oh well.

5. We're getting 6-10 inches as well! It's crazy outside! Ive got an eighth, some shisha, and i just ordered some pizza. Gonna have a blast getting snowed in.:hello::hello::hello:

6. Gonna hit up a party at my coworkers place later tonight. Should be fun. I haven't drunk in a while. Gonna get crunk and meet some new peeps. :D

[​IMG]

7. Were supposed to get up to 10 centimetres by tomorow morning and we got about 6 inches of snow yesterday. Seems like its gonna be a snowy december.

8. I'm smoking some bowls, drinking some beers, and going sledding!