What's goin on here?!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by reeelax, Jul 30, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Here's the story behind it. Was a clone I received about a month back, and it didn't look like this. Wasn't 'topped' (that's what i'll call it) and it went straight up. My dog Ringo got a little happy go lucky, and stepped on her :(, splitting it into 2.

I didn't think she was going to live, so I moved her away from my plot, and almost forgot about it. I go back today, and it's flowering! It's only about a foot tall..I've never seen anything like it. I'm hoping for an 8th at most off of her, but we'll see what happens I suppose.

It's a WW clone. I got 3 of them, and 2 of them have started to flower already! Both haven't grown an inch since getting them, only one of em' really took off. I have a few other plants, and only one other is flowering but she's about 3 feet tall. Do you guys have any reasoning behind this early flower?

I'll post some pictures of my other babies when I get a chance, they look muuuccchhh nicer than her :hello:

Ohh and--Right when I was taking the pictures, a damn Green helicopter no more than 50 foot off the ground flew right over me. My heart dropped, and I plan on moving every single one tonight. It saw me, no doubt in my mind. Kind of sat over me for a minute then kept going and made a circle. My girlfriend was giving them the finger, which probably didn't help my cause but..At least we share the same hate for the po lice.

Take it easy mates, let me know what you thinks goin' on with this little girl.

2. wrong section dude

3. I plan on posting pictures of my crops, just didn't want to make 2 threads. Figured I would combined em'. Thanks for tellin' me though, Mods are free to move it if they please.

4. Sorry this seemed like more of a "sick plants and problems" thing than a journal. my bad.

5. Oh yeah, she's not sick :). (I hope at least :p..)

I'm workin' on uploading some pictures of my Cat Piss and Purple Haze, my computer isn't happy with me right now though. Needa cig, i'll return and try to post em' when I'm finished smoking my government approved population control. If it's moved, aw well. Not tryna break the rules, just saving bandwith ;)

6. [​IMG]

Cat Piss, started indoors moved out around 2 months ago.

7. Looking good.:)

You should put her in a bigger pot so she can grow big.

8. Yea, I plan on transplanting her straight ground to root tonight. Just have to buy some Nutes and some soil. It shall be my adventure for the day.

9. Beautiful! +rep. Cat piss weed is the shit! :smoking: