Whats Ganja???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skiballer, May 3, 2010.

1. I was in my room, 11:30 at night, door locked, talking to my friend about hooking me up with some ganja before he goes on a trip. Just you're usual conversation. I assumed my mom was asleep and as long as i didnt talk loud she wouldnt hear. After I hung up I heard a knock on my door, I open it and my mom's first words were, "Michael, whats ganja?"...My response was, "What are you talkin about?" Deep down, I knew I was fucked cus you can do a simple google search to find out the meaning..So I finally told her its weed and thats how I got caught..Uneventfull I know, I just found it funny that I would get caught for smoking weed without even being high or even have any on me..Instead I get caught by my mom eavesdropping a phone conversation in my room at 11:30 at night...GAYYYYYYYYY

That was early January sometime and I have not smoked since..This is the longest I've gone without smoking since Ive started...BUT, the time is near where me and GANJA get together again and it will be like getting stoned for the first time again..its gonna be epic:hello:

2. very humorous but that sucks :p

3. Theres nothin like smokn some good trees after a long break.
    Best of wishes 2 ya lol

4. [​IMG]

5. sucks lol.

I remember when i lived back at home I was having a really deep phone conversation with my best girl friend. I went into details about what me and my boyfriend got up to when he stayed the night, not knowin my parents and nanna where listening outside...until they burst open the door and said "Get your ass downstairs now" :eek:

6. You're 18 and your mom still eavesdrops on your phone convos?

7. I like how you told on yourself thinking your mom would look up the word lol.