Whats game have you been playing most lately

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by harlemhippy155, Feb 6, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    This beauty of a game.

Immersive Armors 7 was released a few week ago and boy oh boy does that mod make the world of Skyrim feel so much more diverse knowing there's armors to collect and hunt down.

2. Lately when I play Skyrim, I've been rocking a few survival mods.
    -Frostfall (cold effects you, especially in different regions/environments)
    - Imp's More Complex Needs (have to eat food, drink, sleep, etc... to survive)

Both of them definitely add an aspect of immersion. If you have SkyUI installed, they can both be adjusted to make your situation harder via metabolism rates, how fast cold affects you, etc... Definitely a ton of fun on Master or Legendary when you're especially susceptible to the world around you.

3. Gears of War (the first one, of course)

and

Diablo 2

Multiplayer only.

I would've given up gaming a long time ago if it weren't for these two games.

4. Skyrim!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Minecraft on 360 and bf4

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hitman: Absolution.

:D

7. I didnt know people still played reaxh online. I actually brougjt reach to my brother in laws place last night.

We go bored and swiched to ufc then mario kart

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've been playing new Vegas too, sick game

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Working my way through DMC. Was never a fan

10. Working my way through DMC. Was never a fan of the old ones but I don't mind this one. After this I will probably start Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2 or Metro Last Light since they are free. Been wanting to play Infinite for a while. Other than that I've been mixing it up with gta v and Skyrim. A lot of gaming to get through!

11. Hopefully you enjoy Bioshock Infinite. It seems to be a toss up for people. I really enjoyed it and sank a good amount of time into it by. I should really replay it again soon.

12. That game was such a disappointment,it was 20gb for me to download and man talk about a waste of space.

13. Pocket pool & ascension zombies

14. Im heading into Forest Haven in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind WakerHD on the WII U.

15. The Witcher 2 on ultra :D

16. Skyrim the complete edition i beat it once but that hard drive got wiped and i want the achievements again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Funny, I think Reach was the stain on the Halo franchise.  Bungie basically dropped a turd on their way out.  

4 isn't comparable to the other core games in the series, but it's at least playable for me.

18. Minecraft and prototype 2 again

19. Reach was the best one of the entire franchise. Forge mode is the only thing halo had going for it and reach had best forge mode.

When halo 4 ruined forge mode halo sycled again. I was soooooo pissed. I bought halo 4 solely for the forge mode. Waste of fucking money. Even cod is better than halo and thats saying a lot

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Reach isn't nearly as bad as 4