Whats game have you been playing most lately

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by harlemhippy155, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Ive been hooked on fallout new vegas recently. Watchu been fuckin with?

2. Gta & uncharted 3

Happy toking ✌️

3. Garys Mod Dark RP
    Been playing nothing else, usually I'm clocking in hours on Bethesda games. But Gmod... 

4. L4d2. We have the xbox one but still can't get off the l4d! I hope there is a l4d3! Awesome replay value 👍 🎮 💃

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Been playing Assassins creed IV for over a month now. Game is fuckin incredible!

6. I've just hit right around 40 hours in Rust in the last 4 or 5 days.

7. That game must be really good it's a best seller on steam XD.I've been putting in hours on Dead Island, Splinter Cell Blacklist and alittle Naruto Shippuden on Pc.Im almost down with them so I might go look for something else soon

8. NfS Rivals, BF4, WWF No Mercy & Mario Kart 64

9. It's really addicting once you start. Building bases, crafting weapons, and then looting whatever you can find.

10. So its similar to DayZ? Are there like infected peoole that you have to look out for?

11. It's only similar to DayZ in the sense that it's an open world survival game with a social aspect. There are small towns filled with loot as well. There used to be zombies, but they just pulled them the other day. They're temporarily replacing them with radiated bears and wolves as the game is much more primal (you start naked, have build a wood hut, etc...).

Just check out a few videos of people playing. It doesn't look amazing and it has a whole slew of problems because it's also in alpha, but it's coming along nicely.

12. DayZ DayZ DayZ DayZ.. oh and DayZ <3

13. Borderlands 2

14. Minecraft and mario kart wii

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. when i got new vegas i played it for weeks. I was addicted for sure

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #18 Synyster Jesus, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014

Seriously, Borderlands is my favorite "new" series. Have yet to stop playing and I even rebought it on Steam since I only had it on 360. Still even play the first one on 360 sometimes  :wub:

I've been playing a lot of Mass Effect lately, just played through 2 again and I'm about halfway through 3 right now. I had actually never gotten the chance to play 3 back in 2012 so I've been having a blast with it. Taking my time, reading and looking around, really enjoying the lore  :cool:

17. I just started Playing New Vegas,but im sorry I couldn't even stick to playing the game. The graphics are absolutely horrible.

18. I don't think the graphics are too terrible. Terrible would be the first fallout