What's for dinner?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Makizushi, Jul 10, 2009.

1. I'm having baked ziti with meatballs and cornbread. Add some syrup to the cornbread, plenty of Parmesan cheese and spices to the ziti. It's going to be a good night. :hello::D

2. That sounds good...

I'm grilling t-bones and making a salad with baby spinach, and hot bacon vinegar dressing.

3. We had edamame, steamed veggie buns and miso gravy. My kids love edamame so I didn't really have many.

4. im in college, so cereal

Apple Dapples to be specific

5. Thursday..... Hmm....

Looks like its pizza night.

6. Dare I ask what that tastes like?? Sounds.... gross. :rolleyes:

7. I eat cereal for dinner a lot. I love it especially when the kiddos want something gross like KD or veggie dogs.

8. Kids =/= veggie anything

You must be lyin'! :D

9. Badass ribs and potatos

10. I'm a barbeque guy. I grill just about everyday. I'm into steaks and brats, and chicken. It's delicious. Only me and my dad eat it though, my mom and my girlfriend eat salad.

11. i just finished up grillin some boneless bbq ribs for me and talapia fish for my gf. I also made some mac n cheese and sum frozen pasta shit with vegetables in it. Now im smokin a bowl and waitin for my gf to get home to max the fuck out!! :hello::D:hello::smoke:

12. hell yeah Apple Dapples are the shit! And for how cheap they are?

i had a big ass bowl last night after blazing.

idk what's for dinner tonight. OH yeah i do. Lol. My girl makes these pizza burger things that are BOMB

13. Shrimp Lo Mein w Fried Rice leftover from todays lunch

14. You're all making me hungry. :p I think I'm gonna go with tacos tonight-- soft corn tortillas, ground beef, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.

15. Cooked salmon and white rice :smoke:

16. beijing beef

17. I'm sick of burgers but I kind of have to eat out... maybe Panda Express?

18. good choice, my friend. :)

19. the panda in the lindale mall? that panda is badass... except for being in the mall..

ah. chinese food made by mexicans in america.. gotta love it..

20. Ahh, there's nothing better than when I went to Taco Bell. No lie they were JAMMING country music. I was served by a bunch of country ass white people at Taco Bell. And it was soooo good :devious: