What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I had a hamburger with a slice of pineapple in it and some fries.

2. glad you liked them!

how can you go wrong with salty, buttery potatoes? Actually they aren't as salty as one would think.

3. man that looks great!

4. i forgot to do a pic of dinner again =/

but i had some pasta with, king crab, scallions, asparagus, garlic, tomato and spinach in a cream sauce.

it was pretty fukin good :)

i cooked it up at work while rummaging around for something to eat.

5. ^^^

That sounds awesome. I love crab.

6. fuck.. i haven't had froot loops in forever!

i think i'd have a heart attack if i ate a bowl of those.

7. [​IMG]

Minus the black olives, pickles and green peppers... Plus vinegar and oil.

8. Spaghetti from the other night:

[​IMG]

And dinner tonight:

[​IMG]

9. So tonight I made a homemade KFC chicken bowl... Pieces of boneless chicken breast in mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and shredded cheese. It was pretty good, plus left a couple chicken breast for dinner tomorrow... YES!

10. Stir frying some leftover roast pork tonight, with some bok choy and some bell and chili peppers. I'm going to stir fry some broccoli and mushrooms on the side, and serve it all on white rice. Oh I made a seasme cucumber salad to go with it too.

11. Mmmmm....

12. You must like noodles.

13. #114 secondarysmoke, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009

Just How I Like My Women.

14. Sorry for the double post, but im having braised rib roast, with homemade salt and pepper potato wedges and aspagus spears.

15. I'm making fish and chips in the good old deep fryer. I'm going to do a few shrimp too and some hushpuppies too. Homemade cole slaw.

16. I'm making cinnamon rolls. The recipe is supposed to be a clone of Cinnabon, but we'll see. I've had the munchies bad lately, lol.

I'm just going to make a light coconut-lemongrass rice for dinner so I don't feel too bad about pigging out on dessert.

17. Yeah I don't feel bad about all the fried food tonight because we usually don't eat a lot of fried stuff. Some saturated fat won't kill us ;)

18. Tonight I'm making a small prime beef strip loin roast, smashed potatoes with garlic, lightly steamed broccoli, an herb jus, and fresh onion straws as a garnish. I'm really baked so I'll try not to forget a pic this time :smoking:

19. My son and husband wanted McDonald's tonight, so I'm just having a chicken breast and some leftover rice from last night.