What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by oldskoolgrower, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Cooked a turkey breast stuffed with dressing. Sides: roasted butternut squash, sweet potato, and multicolour carrots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Steak sandwich with sautéed onions and mushrooms, Spinach, Swiss cheese, medium cheddar cheese, and bacon.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. It feels so strange coming back here after such a long break. But here I am. And what's for dinner? Beef. It's what's for dinner.

Prime pot roast. that's what.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fried frog legs and shrimp

• Like Like x 2
  5. Red Wine Pot Roast.
    Recipe here: Awesome Red Wine Pot Roast Recipe

I've gotta say, that's the best pot roast I've ever eaten.
    The meat was fork tender and delicious.
    Loved it. *****

6. Banquet chicken, spinach, and taters.

Why?? Cuz I said so that's why!!!

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  7. This again. It was delicious.

[​IMG]

8. Pink? What about red? Sorry, I work in a steakhouse

9. steaming broccoli, mixed rice, & breaded chicken is cooking right now.
    snacking on an orange before it's ready. feeling healthy today.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

10. After a week of the Winter weather reprise with wind gusts up to 60 miles per hour, windchill at 27 and below, rain, sleet, snow, hail and a tiny funnel cloud, today was beautiful. I mean BEEEOOOOTIFUL! So I made pizza dough earlier today and let it rise. I love the yeasty smell of rising dough. I like it even better when it's baking. I made home style pizza. The kids love pepperoni and pineapple so I made them one and I had my spinach, feta cheese, sun-dried tomato pizza. I made a nice big cucumber salad w/ a pomegranate vinaigrette I'm trying for the first time. Big hit. Definitely making that one again.

We ate outside at the firepit overlooking the river and valley below. So nice. We went for a hike afterward. I just hope the weather holds for a while. I'm really tired of wind. Every time I go outside I get sand in my teeth. >(

• Like Like x 1
  11. Made some falafel burgers for the first time. Was noice. :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Steak and baked potato.

I've recently rediscovered A1 Steak Sauce.
    Delicious.

13. Steak tacos from this authentic restaurant about 15 minutes away. So much cilantro. So good.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Subway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [​IMG]

Elotes! :yummy:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Just a simple pasta with the fried eggs... I was lazy today for the "biggest" cooking :biggrin:

17. Canadian Club washed down with Mountain Dew, Steak Chalupas Supreme minus tomatoes and boatloads of regret and self loathing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wow! Sounds really tasty! :rolleyes: I wish I could try it! :biggrin:
    And my dinner today consisted f a very tasty roast with different vegetables which included potatoes, tomatoes, onion, garlic, pepper and dill :rolleyes: It's one of my most favourite dishes for making and eating :D
    I also had a very tasty chocolate dessert and my favourite cappucino with cinnamon made with such stuff :rolleyes: I adore the taste! :rolleyes:
    Also my main dish looked very similiar to this one (I don't have an opportunity to make my own photo :unsure:)

[​IMG]

19. Tomato, Orzo and Roasted Red Pepper Soup with a side of garlic bread. So good!