Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's flowin through your town?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Here about 50 miles south of Dallas, I'm seeing a lot of White Widow, Purp, and Green Crack going around...what about you guys?:smoke::smoke:

2. Anything and everything. I hear all different kinds of names out here.

3. Every type in the world.

i love colorado.

4. mostly crack I think or meth?....darn junkies f-in up my neighborhood.

5. Weed.

Names on the street don't really mean shit.

6. I love colorado too...When I went skiing at keystone Mountain up there, I met a connect that had no idea what kind of bud he had, and he said I could have it for $40/zip...Turns out to be some super fire bud with bright yellow hairs and frosty trichs:hello: Boy was I ready to get back to the hotel:smoke:

7. nice keystone is beautiful im heading up on friday.

8. Lil bit of everything. Last couple of months have been the shitttt. Jack herrer. Purple kush. GDP purple crush pineapple crunch headband. Good shitt love harvest season. Lately I've been gettin legit afghan x lemon diesel homegrown for 10/g from a grower buddy

9. Jack Herer and various crosses of it, Random Kushes, AK-47, M-39 (fucking hate that shit) and some shit called Black Widow

10. Most names are made up, but the dank is definitely getting danker in Salt Lake. Prices are going down too. Must be the season, all of the outdoor stuff just got harvested?

Just picked up a half of Grand Daddy Purp for $150