Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats fire reggie?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Checkered Haze, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Went with a new dealer and bought a half O of fire reggie for 30$, in N Houston, Texas. The thing that kinda ticks me off is he'd said $25 in the morning and 2 min after I told him I was at the spot, he texts me to up the price to 30$. Around here they usually cost $25, but maybe the whole fire reggie name ups the price? Was he bein a douche or is it just me? I usually stick with my friends when it comes to getting weed, but I wanted some today.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2. a half oz of mids in ohio is like 50-60. so i'd say yeah, but guess that doesn't really matter. looks decent for reg tho

3. #3 TeHNeutral, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
    That's a contradiction of terms, how inexpertly executed at point of sale.

You must feel like a fast slow idiot.

I'd probably buy this to replace chip in joints anyway, ain't even bad at that price.

4. Yea there can be fire reggie. Around here the reggie is grown so well it is never brown and there are usually 1 or no seeds. 

5. How is the toke? Did you get at least buzzed?

6. ..What? lol

Yeah I never knew what schwag really was until this friday when i bought the worst weed ever (nick) lol. This was mothing like it, it does have some stems, but theres very little inside the actual bud. :)

7. #8 Checkered Haze, Sep 5, 2013
    Cause its reggie? lol

I smoked half a skinny joint nd I was feeling good for about 2 hours. :) Weaker than mids but feels indica-y cause usually Ill go chill somewhere if not already there, but I felt really lazy. May not be just the weed though. lol

I literally smoked everyday this summer and smoked a few days a week before that usually with mids nd somehow my tolerancy doesnt seem to go up. Beast lol

In other words, I got what I payed for. Kind of.

8. Considering 1.5 G's of dank would cost $30, I'd be happy with your deal.  You could make so many joints.

9. If it's a half then why the fuck does it weigh 28 grams

10. Yeah, I like being able to make more joints, a few blunts if I wanted, even though dank's a lot stronger. Nd my bad, the little tray weighs approx. 12.37g. Forgot to mention that :eek:

You don't zero your scale when you use something to weigh on?

Idk about you guys but I think the words fire and regs are pretty incompatible. I would just call that bud decent mids at best, fire regs sounds pretty dumb to me.
    I mean ive had what I call high midgrade in the past bud I don't call it "fire mids". Dudes just trying to make it sound better.

12. #13 Checkered Haze, Sep 5, 2013
    Yeah but I didnt want it to be all over my counter so If I add slow it'll turn off. :/
    It was like 15$ if I remember correctly (the scale).

Yeah I agree itd be better to use other terms that have a more universal meaning but most of the people around here seem to not use other terms besides reggie (which ranges from schwag to "fire" reggie) and then straight to dro, which is pretty much all dank without a name, idk if it's actually drown hydroponically nd then strains like OG, Bubba, Northern Lights..

13. This. That had be confused

14. nice grab op...

15. About 15gs at $2 a piece

Ehh can't really complain
    Enjoy !
    May not be the best but it'll get you toasted!

16. for the price dont complain. ut i hope it tastes good at least. i just cant smoke weed that tatstes like ass.

17. By how it looks I am pretty sure the taste is ok....

18. ive had weed look wayyyyy better then that and it tasted like ass. that weed looks gross lmao

19. #20 SwichOne, Sep 5, 2013
    ya, could be bad tasting...u never know....it looks pretty meh now that i look again