Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's everyone up to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420everysecond, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I just finished vaping. Sitting on my ass stoned as hell watching Pineapple Express

2. Playing Fate/Stay Night. On the Unlimited Blade Works route.

3. Doing nothing but watching old movies right now. I am out of weed, unemployed, and broke, but look forward to spending thanksgiving with my family and friends tommorow. :smoke:

4. Catching up on Breaking Bad. Three episodes into season 4, and it's already awesome. I fucking love this show.

5. Nothing much, cooking up some oil from the rest of my bud, about 4 grams since I'm leaving for Thanksgiving and can't smoke. I'll make pills instead ;P other than that, just laying down watching some American Dad. :p

I had no clue there was a game to that. I enjoyed that anime, a lot.:smoke:

6. Hit up 10+ dealers all day, everyones dry, sober as mother fucker

7. It's actually a visual novel and a very good one. The prequel anime just began recently. You should check it out, it's called Fate/Zero and is even better than the original anime. Each episode is movie quality.

8. [quote name='"Vicious"']

It's actually a visual novel and a very good one. The prequel anime just began recently. You should check it out, it's called Fate/Zero and is even better than the original anime. Each episode is movie quality.[/quote]

Oh man! This was one of those animes that I loved, but forgot about over the years along with Berserk and a few others lol I'm gonna have to start watching that. :) thanks brooo

9. jamming to some bob marley and getting nice and high for thanksgiving.its only 5 am but im planning on chiefing hard until 3pm then eating a big ass meal and passing out lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hlx0XMv0AA&feature=channel_video_title]bubzi the bubbler in action! - YouTube[/ame]

10. Violently masterbating to Mac Millers Track: Kool aid and Frozen Pizza

11. Just got done having sex, now watching Arrested Development, getting stoned while I keep an eye on a few things in the oven for Thanksgiving.

12. Just woke up, no work today so i'm filling a bag from my Volcano, listening to Groove Armada with a bacon and egg sandwich. mmmmm

13. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']Just got done having sex, now watching Arrested Development, getting stoned while I keep an eye on a few things in the oven for Thanksgiving.[/quote]

Arrested love!
    Gotta rep you when I'm not on the app

14. Awesome. I woke up, and I guess there is an arrested development marathon on IFC today because it's on for the next few hours!

15. #16 MrBananagrabber, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

Awesome. I woke up, and I guess there is an arrested development marathon on IFC today because it's on for the next few hours![/quote]

I've got the dvds so I might have to have my own Arrested marathon.

Buds. AD. mass amounts of grub. This is shaping up to be a damn good Turkey day. Cheers! :smoke:

16. Just chilling on the internet whilst listening to some biggie.

17. I made 2 joints. Deciding whether I should blaze one at 9, then at 12, or both at 12, or if i should just rip em apart and hit bowls.

Can anyone help me decide? :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Sevexius"']I made 2 joints. Deciding whether I should blaze one at 9, then at 12, or both at 12, or if i should just rip em apart and hit bowls.

Can anyone help me decide? :smoke:[/quote]

9 and 12 for sure.
    Pace yourself

19. Waiting on the bird to finish.

:D