Whats everyone up to tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by IRSyKo, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I myself am about to pack another bong, eating some delicious ice cream. Probably gonna play some Left 4 Dead here soon.

What is everybody else doing tonight?

2. Well im talking to my girlfriend on the phone right now. then im gonna chill out till my mom goes to bed around 11 so I can pack my bong. I need to sleep by 1 or so because I have to wake up at 6:30 for work.:mad:

3. Sucks man, what do you do?

4. Im a camp counselor...ha ha

5. Dude i did some perks and smoked a few bowls today im listening to Sting, his Sacred Love album its great

6. Gonna smoke a bowl in my room get super ripped since I'm fresh off a t-break and listen to some music maybe watch a movie if I feel like staying up late...should be fun times.

7. Blazin' my last little bit of Snow Cap and watchin South Park at the moment. Ain't doin shit tonight other than stayin high til I pass out in a few hours. Best thing is, no work tomorrow, just a good day filled with lots of tramadol and lots of bud.

Just a normal night chillin at the house :smoke:

Hope everyone's havin a good night

8. #8 KaotikusNemesis, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    I went and saw Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, smoked some resin, and am currently posting here.

9. Being home alone bored, going to watch movies online with netflix

chill on gc and shiet

10. I am gonna keep blazing my bubbler.

11. Same thing I do every night...

Try to get my dick wet. However I'll probably just dip to the strip club, take mandy to the VIP and snort coke off her ass.

12. i cant fuckin sleep again

13. my night involved

call of duty
    weed
    food
    more weed
    gears of war 2
    weed
    vicodin
    now watchin dickie roberts!

14. so high

cant

15. i fought with my cammeras memory card

made a batch of oil

petted my cat

bbq'd chicken and watered my plants

AND PLAYED TONS OF MAC DRE AS LOUD AS I COULD!

16. Neither can I... And for me there's no weed to be smoked. Sad, sad predicament :(

17. Still up from 3 54mg Concertas earlier today. Just got done doing an assload of doodling.

18. I'm waiting for two girls to come over and then we are going to drink. While I'm waiting, I'm listening to music and shit.

19. what you litening to?