what's everyone up to tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by xLoneWolfx, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Just wondering what everyone is up to. Sort of lonely right now. Sick in bed with a fever watching the fugitive on amc. Haven't ate shit all day and have a craving for pizza so I just ordered a pan crust peperoni pizza from pizza Hut. Should be here in 30mins. Probably not the best thing to eat whilst sick but fuck it. Couple slices ain't going to hurt. Really hope I feel better tomorrow cuz I have to work at 8am.

2. dry, so i drank rum, i shouldnt but i did, it was jamaican and was like 67 proof. i m 35 and was at homing chilling with my dog. divorced so he's my dude. live with dad because i m indian and the culture is sons live with their moms and pops. i got a dui last year so my dad doesnt like me drinking. he knew i drank tonite but was pretty cool about it. smoked some resin hits and now i m blazed and tipsy. sad story, right??? gonna be online all nite. 1 love

3. This thread is a downer. Bout to switch it up.

I'm picking up some haze tonight fuckahhhsss!

4. I got pretty baked earlier and I'm coming down now, before I go to sleep.
    It's not all bad though.

Doing some reading on interrogation resistance for my ethics class tomorrow.

5. Trick question: it's noon.

The future is awesome guys, I really think you're going to enjoy it. :smoke:

6. Rollin up allll night baby yahh!!!

Attached Files:

7. Do we have a time machine yet?

8. it's 2.44am.. :p

9. Got a 12 page paper draft due tomorrow. Just gotta find the motivation

10. It's 8:45 PM. Your clocks must be wrong :0

Chilling, work at 9am. Blazing some good bud and probably going to actually play some CoD. Nothing else going on.

11. shit, get offline now

12. Uhm I think your clock is broke, it's 9:46pm. :D

13. Shit, chilling.

Got all 4 wisdom teeth taken out, so chilling.

Not bad at all, just cant smoke really. Trying to smoke a one hitter through my nose ha.

14. shit happens, but i m happy inside

15. scrubbing bitches on halo mostly..getting my dubs 50 bak hah uhmm blazin some good of course. textin bitchess maybe have a homie come by match with me later. prolly do some curls in between matches..haha and maybe have a nice bowl of raisin bran with a bit of chocolate syrup. healthy and amazing. :p

16. chillin,tryna do spirit calling,not a bright idea..Im kind of a pussy when it comes to paranormal shit as my house is haunted soo XD prob gonna play dress up with my little cousin,watch a few movies an read until I fall asleep..maybe even smoke a bowl,we'll see :p

17. Damn I'm the only guy sick in bed here :-(

18. Like everynight, tokin and mixing the best in house. Check out my channel guys in my sig!

19. I am going to smoke a joint, have a shower, then watch a tv show and roll a few little joints for the Doob-toob to carry around

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

20. Just got back from working out picked up my lady some food so she can come straight here from work its snowing here so were stayin in for the night bout to pack up a bowl and start blazin :)