Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats everyone smokin on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brenthas1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Man I'm smoking on some naughty cucumber, man.

Whenever my dealer doesn't give me a strain name (99% of the time, I make that shit up)

2. Right now I'm about to spark up a bowl of some nice organic jack herer. Such a great sativa strain.

A bit later I think ill light up some Organic OG kush or maybe some original afghani. I feel so spoiled having the ability to choose from a variety of strains every time I smoke.

3. [​IMG]
    grape stomper

4. [quote name='"Canada x 420"']Right now I'm about to spark up a bowl of some nice organic jack herer. Such a great sativa strain.

A bit later I think ill light up some Organic OG kush or maybe some original afghani. I feel so spoiled having the ability to choose from a variety of strains every time I smoke.[/quote]

Yea man. I've been wanting to order some jack herer seeds online, it looks really really dank.

5. [quote name='"hurb1"']
    grape stomper[/quote]

Ohhhh VER NICE!

6. Got a half O left of some cheese. Shit's daaank.

Smoking it through a Zong Inline Zubbler with a showerhead perc diffuser downstem and diffused ashcatcher. Things supah beast, I call it the Hammer. My other pieces area Grav Lavs 16-slit showerhead perc bubbler and a Vapir NO2 vape.

Chillin' in Florida waitin to start college soon, my mom just walked in on me literally 5 seconds ago mid-bong hit and she doesn't like me smoking so I thought she was gonna blow my head off when she opens the door and says 'Name?' and I say "Hey mom' as smoke pours out of my fucking mouth because I milked the bong, this was like literally perfectly (or worst, considering hiw you look at it) mid-bong hit, so it was more like 'HHhheeyy mooom' and she gave me a disapproving look and saw my shit including my bong that I just listed which she could have just broken right now and taken my weed, but she didn't take anything she fucked with me about being 'high, maan' and said I better cut my smoking down for college.

I'm pretty content with just about everything in my life right now

7. Got probably just over an 1/8 of some purple diesel down here in Colorado. Smoking it outa my pipe and hopefully my vape Monday when it comes in!

8. 1/4 super lemon haze ni66as

9. [quote name='"Wavelength"']Got a half O left of some cheese. Shit's daaank.

Smoking it through a Zong Inline Zubbler with a showerhead perc diffuser downstem and diffused ashcatcher. Things supah beast, I call it the Hammer. My other pieces area Grav Lavs 16-slit showerhead perc bubbler and a Vapir NO2 vape.

Chillin' in Florida waitin to start college soon, my mom just walked in on me literally 5 seconds ago mid-bong hit and she doesn't like me smoking so I thought she was gonna blow my head off when she opens the door and says 'Name?' and I say "Hey mom' as smoke pours out of my fucking mouth because I milked the bong, this was like literally perfectly (or worst, considering hiw you look at it) mid-bong hit, so it was more like 'HHhheeyy mooom' and she gave me a disapproving look and saw my shit including my bong that I just listed which she could have just broken right now and taken my weed, but she didn't take anything she fucked with me about being 'high, maan' and said I better cut my smoking down for college.

I'm pretty content with just about everything in my life right now[/quote]

Hahahaha my poor mom is so innocent. I'm a grown ass man, and my mom
    Would have just started crying and ran off.

10. [quote name='"Scar 420"']Got probably just over an 1/8 of some purple diesel down here in Colorado. Smoking it outa my pipe and hopefully my vape Monday when it comes in![/quote]

What kinda vape you get?

11. Just picked up an eigth and a tenz of some cheese, STINKS, powerful, throat aches etc but no dry mouth :D felt like I was being lifted higher but had a buzz in my legs

12. Some FIRE northern lights but I can't add pics cause the GC iPhone app is acting like a re-re

13. Hell yeah where in Tennessee??

14. I'm up in the Twin Cities, MN and I'm smokin on that jack herer. Soooo dank :bongin:

15. smoking on some sweet nyc sativa (Sour diesel) bout to head to the moon i get awesome internet service out there lolol

16. :eek: woah i didnt even know gc had an app lol i just downloaded it

17. [quote name='"TheHider"']Hell yeah where in Tennessee??[/quote]

Knoxville..ish. Lol. What up amigo?

18. [quote name='"420dopeaf"']

:eek: woah i didnt even know gc had an app lol i just downloaded it[/quote]

Yea me to I just discovered it. I like grass city like 10x more now. Lol