Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats everyone smokin on?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brenthas1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Just made some brownies and I'm smoking on some blue satellite, chillin in Tennessee. What are you guys smokin on? Where y'all from?

image-4227522402.jpg

2. I'm down in GA, smoking on some awesome shit that I don't know the name of. Looks a lot like yours actually lol

3. I'm smoking on some Hindu Kush it's my chill bud. Looks beautiful.

Only Medical
    Stay Up

4. Dude. I would seriously roll up some Hindu Kush right about now. I've been smoking the same strain for like a few weeks now. I need some diversity. Lol.

5. Man you gotta smoke different strains for different things.

6. Yea I definately didn't have this problem in Texas. Lol. I recently moved here so my connects arnt as... Established. Lol. I seriously am missing Texas though. I always had options. I like getting an 8th that's like a 3 separate types and make, like, neopolotin blunts. Lol. I feel like you can smoke all you want of one strain or another and only get so high, but when you mix different types you get so much higher. Lol. I don't see how the people who judge the cannabis cup can be fair about it, you would think after sampling like every bad ass strain ever you would be so high that it would be hard to judge which strain is better.

7. Im smoking on my couch.

And after I light up this indica. Im going to be smoking IN my couch. :smoking:

8. #8 TheNanners, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    Lol that reminds me of that shitty anti weed commercial :p
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tx_fTjhBI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

edit: theres already a thread like this btw

9. [quote name='"TheNanners"']

Lol that reminds me of that shitty anti weed commercial :p
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_tx_fTjhBI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

edit: theres already a thread like this btw[/quote]

Hahaha lol watch this doug benson stand up about that commercial

Check out this video on YouTube:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1lZP9TJP4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent from my iPhone

10. [quote name='"Brenthas1"']

Hahaha lol watch this doug benson stand up about that commercial

Check out this video on YouTube:

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD1lZP9TJP4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone[/quote]

Hahahaha I love that. Plus the skit where the fake cops come into the comedy club in super high me is great.

And im smoking on a bowl of sour rhino and a blunt of some mr nice guy.

11. hahahaha. Hell yes, everytime I buy indica I think of that shit.
    Ill have what shes havin. haha.

12. Super high me was a good movie. :hello:

13. I think my favorite part of the whole movie (for some reason) is when he does the psychic test. Lol

14. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

Hahahaha I love that. Plus the skit where the fake cops come into the comedy club in super high me is great.

And im smoking on a bowl of sour rhino and a blunt of some mr nice guy.[/quote]

Mr nice guy is one of my favorite strains. I notice your picture is the circa survive balloon headed chick. New circa survive album comming this month I think. Or maybe next month. But soon. I'm so stoked.

15. [quote name='"Brenthas1"']

Mr nice guy is one of my favorite strains. I notice your picture is the circa survive balloon headed chick. New circa survive album comming this month I think. Or maybe next month. But soon. I'm so stoked.[/quote]

On letting go changed my life :D and fuck yeah man so pumped. I was trying to get the handwritten lyrics package but I had to pay my sisters fines and couldnt get money back before it sold out. Pumped as fuck man. Such great dudes. Anthonys a genuinely great man

16. [quote name='"StudStudly"']

On letting go changed my life :D and fuck yeah man so pumped. I was trying to get the handwritten lyrics package but I had to pay my sisters fines and couldnt get money back before it sold out. Pumped as fuck man. Such great dudes. Anthonys a genuinely great man[/quote]

No doubt man. I'm really excited about the new album. I was a huge blue sky noise fan. I don't know how I feel about the already released song off the new album. I think it's called suitcases or something. It's ok. But I really hope they keep the blue sky noise feel. It was just one of those albums I could listen to from front to back a million times and not skip a single song.

17. Im smoking a quad of afghan sweet, I live in minnesota

18. Some dank ass J-1

19. Wow I smoke ass.

20. Blue dreams