Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's everyone else's smoking ritual , Before , during and after ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Midnighttoker097, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Mine is prepare for smoking session , switch on the Kitchen fan , fill up kitchen sink ready to wash up after toking . Get bong / Pipe load up light up gear and take a real deep hit and hold it in for as long as I can , Exhale through a homemade sploof ( an empty water bottle filled with dryer sheets & holes punctured at the bottom ) . When I feel high enough finish with bong , place it into sink of warm water , grab the febreeze & spray the entire place . Wash up apparatus & leave to dry then go to the bathroom to wash hands , face and brush teeth . Come back to the kitchen to dry bong and put it away. Go into either the living room or the office & fire up my laptop / Phone & have some super sexy hot fun with girly videos or pics , keep going until I finish then clean up . Find something to eat to satisfy the first wave of the munchies . Switch on either my TV & go to Youtube , Netflix or amazon Prime and find something very entertaining to watch either some comedy videos on Youtube or a comedy movie on one of the two other platforms & laugh my ass off to the movie or if not in the mood for TV switch the hi - fi on & grab the headphones and vibe to some of my favorite jams ( Usually three CD's for the rest of a high . When done listening to music The second wave of the munchies has really set in but I don't feel it coming while listening to music but for some reason notice it pretty bad while watching TV so I'll warm up the food that I prepared earlier just to save me from cooking while high I still remember what happened when I tried to cook while high a couple of years back . I was trying to be healthy and cook a hot roast dinner with vegetables and there is so much work while preparing a big meal that I got overwhelmed and disorientated so I could see that the items in the oven were looking pretty well done so I forgot you need an oven mitt and just went straight in there and burned my hand pretty bad so since then I've said I'm never cooking while high ever again . After have eaten munchies . I find something to watch on Netflix then it is usually pretty late and am beginning to come down from the high so I fall asleep on the couch ... About two hours later so then I switch everything off and go to the bedroom to sleep at usually in between 5:30am - 7:00am and then not wake up until about 3:00 pm in the afternoon . HIGH OVER .... Until Next time .

2. Have you watched Disjointed? Blaze up and then give it a go. Dank and Dabby are funny af! :lmafoe:

3. Get a vape. You won't have to deal with the exhaust fans or febreeze or cleaning or grooming since it leaves almost no odor. Its no fun doing any of that shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. They are I've seen the first 10 episodes but waiting for Netflix to add more. I saw the last episode of Disjointed where they get raided by Police and all their hard work just getting destroyed / confiscated made me feel pretty bad & emotional for them and felt more empathy than what I usually do for everyday tragedies. I did lose patience with Dank and Dabby because it was their fault that they got raided , They left it at that & so gotta wait til there are more episodes .

5. They're are very expensive ., I went into a headshop to try and get one and the cheapest was over £50.00 I'll wait til I get my next bag of gear before I splash out on one .