whats everyone doing tonight?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Feb 25, 2010.

1. so this week is finally starting to come to a close, its been one hellish time in deed

but tonight were gonna unwind. Gonna get some beer, wine, liquor, and just relax and have a fun time. Play some pong, possibly smoke a little bit i can't wait. I'm also inviting a special lady friend that i've become close with.

so whats everyone else getting ready to do tonight?

2. Tonight I am sleeping for school tomorrow.

3. hitting a hotel at surfer's paradise for the weekend with my 3 best mates and a half oz. good times

4. hahaha that sounds AWESOME

5. tomorrow is trash day so im takin out the trash, and while im out there i might do some stargazing since im pretty sure i'm about to get an assignment to do so from my astronomy professor.

then i will smoke weed and drink a little whiskey and watch some more episodes of Dexter before my mind wanders off in the night.

now tomorrow night, well that might be more fun.

6. Tonight, I might toke up before dinner in about half an hour and then head directly after my 30 min meal to my yoga class, which should be rather *ahem* enlightening... ;)

After yoga, another toke or two, this time with a friend (she's had a stressful week -- a nice time to wind down)... and then hit the sack. I shall then wake up around 8:30 to go to Biology at 9 (possible smoke before lunch?) and finish up with my last class by 1:50.... THEN TOKIN UP FOR THE WEEKEND!!! :D

Wow, this is the most I've ever smoked in a week, before... I'm starting to get used to being high or slightly out of it as a constant state of being... o_O

7. I wanna fuckin live where you live.:metal:

8. It's been a bitter sweet week

Good:
    I passed my CPR certification test!
    Boyfriend!
    Got some delicious berry flavored dankness yesterday
    the week is almost over
    I am going to smoke the fattest bowl possible tonight

Bad:
    Bullshit with school
    Bullshit
    School
    Bullshit
    Did I mention school bullshit?

This weekend I'm funna smoke and drink with friends. It's been hectic, I need it!

9. Right on. Enjoy yourself tonight.:smoke:

10. I am officially on spring break. I just picked up a half eighth for today, i should be buzzing nice all night. Then I wake up early in the morning and drive 8 hours back to my home. I cant smoke weed at home, but I really dont need it, my own bed and homecooked meals while sober are better than being high during class. Plus, I have all the hookah I want. That shit gets tasty..mmm:smoking::smoking:

11. i went out for a couple of drinks with a friend, now i'm sat on the sofa listenin to pearl jam with a joint in my hand :) i'm more than ready for the weekend now :p

12. I'm going to clean a chuch haha we get paid 100dollars a week to clean it and it's like 20 minutes work, we being my boyfriend and I
    allredy smoked like four bowls and he's packing a blunt we might go too the lake and smoke it then probably come home and just smoke all night and watch American idol haha

13. som bong hits and poker ye yee takin it ez

14. trying to forget about the girl I spent the last 2 months talking too, by chillen with her bestfriend. Should be a solid night.

15. Goin to NJ this weekend.
    smoking some dank right now with my two homies.
    playing gta 4 something gay tony haha.

16. #16 HappyGoghLucky, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2010
    All right, here's to that post-yoga smoke I've been looking forward to all day and have now been able to indulge in... :) I will be doing so again later around 10 when my friend gets out of class! :D As of now, I do believe we should watch Pineapple Express tonight and those missed episodes of Archer on Hulu....

And I think I will make a powerpoint presentation on something...random...and happy...tonight... perhaps...? :D

OMG AND BONES COMES ON TONIGHT!!!!! :D

17. '

olololol. first time i read this i thought u said strategizing and i fucking weaked out !

18. My girl was suppose to come over tonite but with this fucking snow NJ is getting again I told her to stay home because I dont want to see anything bad happen to her if she is driving.

So now idk. Probably just browse GC and play MAG. Wish I could smoke but cant. Oh well. Ill probably just end up going to bed early so I can hit the gym early tomorrow.

19. Nothing, until money when i get 2 Grams of Blueberry Yum Yum, and 50 Dollars of the best 100% Sativa i can find. :D im exited cant wait cause as soon as i get that blueberry me n my friend ganna hot box my car with my bong n pipe and get fucked up

20. You mean this Blueberry Yum Yum :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9GRK9vrlU&feature=related]YouTube - Ludacris "Blueberry Yum Yum"[/ame]