Whats everyone doing tonight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MidwestToker420, Dec 27, 2009.

1. whats up GC I'm watching the hangover, and I'm ripped on some bomb ass green, plus I'm munching out i cant figure out how to open up my snack, FML right now haha.:smoking:

2. i took a bit of benadryl so i can crash, and some tequila. only problem is the tequila is keepin me awake and the dph is making me tired

3. blew some pure ass molly!!:D

4. i got off work early. rolled up a gram blunt, watched the end of the lakers game, had 3 monster & vodkas, bout to pop 2 hydros. goin well

5. nice, nice. i really wanna get some molly. im hopin to make it to a friends in madison in late january and hopefully they be able to hook me up

6. I'm about to get two more capsules for new years! they are 100mg in each :cool:

What about everyone elses new years plans?

7. nice man, have fun. i was hopin to candyflip or roll for new years, but i work all week except for the 2nd so i wont be able to go and see about gettin some

8. Im feelin good off some "egg nog liqueur" cause thats all I have. It does the job lol ;).

9. hot k2nifed some oil.

Pretty ripped. Munching out and watching fear and loathing in las vegas :)
    never watched it before.

10. chilin on some xanax and a leftover patch. but i took out the patch to brush my teeth and lost it:(
    and weed of course, I tried a orange flavored wrap its worth trying but a werid flavor to be made lol.

11. Ouch. Losing you patch, thats some serious drug abuse

Thats probally not as funny as i thought it was. Lol.

12. About to smoke a bowl of some dank buds my guy called "Blue Dream".

13. DXM, regretting it. Stupid shit haha oh well, try everything once right?

And don't you just hate it when you cannot open your munchies?!

14. Got baked and played Super Mario Bros for Wii that I got my dad for Christmas. I think he's realizing it was more or less of a present for myself lol.

15. Fixed.
    [​IMG]

16. Just strokin' ma dick

17. about to hit this one hitter

18. hey guys im really looking to get into the GC culture! tonight i took 2mg of alprazolam and had a beer or 2 along with several blunts for my homies birthday. Just got back from the stripclub which was straight cuz we brought the ho's with us hahaha