Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's everyone doing right now?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blacksmith, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I'm playing nazi zombies. what about you?

2. i'm assuming everyone else is getting ripped

3. Browsing GC.

4. Rollin up a pile of joints for work tomorrow

5. laying in bed naked with a fan blowing on me at medium speed. about to watch true story Che Guevara.

6. Consuming a Schedule 1 substance.

7. sitting on the proch smokin a joint in the rain.

8. Naked? :ey:

9. Just got done making a batch of Chocolate Canna Cookies, gonna down a few of em, put in Grandma's Boy and roll a few jays for tomorrow

10. #11 ChillinOnRoofs, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You dirty man.. :p

11. Grinding up a nug to pack in the bowl and scraping kief out of the pollen chamber for extra kick.:bongin:

12. sounds like everyone's having a good time

13. Pissin' people off...Good day, all in all.:cool:

14. i just bought some bud from a friend :smoking: :smoking: :smoking:, I'm gonna bring it to school and share it with some of my new friends

15. Watching episodes of "Wilfred". My friend recommended it to me and its pretty funny.

16. just smoked a bowl and now I'm kicking it on the couch eating some orange chicken watching bizarre foods. loolol I'm stoned :)

17. Wilfred is a badass show.
    You got yourself a good friend.

18. Rolling up a spliff, bout to go pick up my girl and get some mac donalds... :smoke:

19. I think i beat everyone on the epic/stupid scale. Just went over to my rugby house, got fairly drunk and lost a bet, and ended up in the village(where the bars and clubs are at) in a dress. Cant say it was the smartest thing I've done but i didn't get arrested and only saw a few people i knew so i would say its a win win in my book.