Whats Everyone Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Im so bored right now, i dont want to go out because its too hot so im sitting at home with the AC crankin and just listening to music and smoking blunts and drinking heinekens. What is everyone else doing?

2. picking at one of my nails, typing on GC, listening to "World So Cold - Mudvayne", and thinking about the ministry concert im about to go to.

3. drinking 7up... smoking a cigg... reading GC threads, really stoned right now

4. yes!

im so happy that my boy got his car back today. Tonight might actually be fun after all, my friend just got his car back and we are going to go to some girl's house party and get wasted hopefully.

Ill talk to everyone on GC later,
    Zer:smoking:

5. about to finish on my tolerance break , with a joint playing bob marleys exodus album..& surfing websites

6. Im finishing my 4th beer(coors) and then Ima smoke a bowl, I think thats all the beer for me tonight, I dont feel like drinkin.

7. feelin drunk and about to eat.

8. just put the mosquito candles out on the porch, it's 7pm now, so the heat's not as bad and theres a decent breeze blowin. just picked up a case of natty light and i'm gonna chill and drink with 2 of my friends that are comin over later tonight

9. My mom just gave me a 40 of vodka so my plans are pretty clear for tonight.

:hello:eric:hello:

10. have fun with that. wish my mom was like that.

11. I guess I was wrong I got stoned and played a little guitar hero, and now I feel like drinkin again:rolleyes: Idk but Ima drink a few more I guess:devious::smoking:

12. Stuffed from grubbing some lasagna and garlic bread

Stoned now

Waiting for a phone call

Killing some time on here

13. talkin to this annoying chick who harrasses me as usual, so bored, just woke up, hot as hell, and jaw hurts. btw, think i could get prescribed pain killers for my jaw? been hurtin for past week, especially when i eat

14. Smokin a bowl, drinking a diet coke, listening to Rush. Waiting for the hubby to come home. :D ;)

15. wow man tonight sucks, my friend flaked on me with his ride so i just went and bought a 20 and a chocolate phillie and got blazed and now im back on GC.

16. I'f been feeling sick all day stuffed up nose and headaches and shit. I smoked earlier and got some bomb Chinese food, now I just smoked a fat bowl and am just chilling watching TV and shit may put in a dvd. Probably smoke again too.

17. Zero, where in brookland do you live, i own like 1/3 of a house right by the bay of of 86th street and i forget the cross street.

And as for what im doing i just finished beating metal slug 5 on ps2. The Metal Slug series is amazing ugh I love it. It was that, or watching editted reruns of sex in the city with the woman, and I couldnt stand that show when it was dirty, now its just terrible.

18. you live on 86th street in bay ridge? i live on fort hamilton pkwy, thats not too far from 86th @ all.

19. Right near there, well I dont actually live there, I just inherited part of the house from my dad. I let my great aunt and cousins stay there for free and all though as Ive got no real need for it. Ill try to find out the street that its actually on, right off of 86th. Ive heard some great stories about that house though. Back in the 60's there was a mafia made man that lived across the street, so no one on the block needed to lock their doors or worry about getting purses snatched or anything because if this guy found out any of his neighbors got fucked with he "took care of it"

20. thats cool, if your ever there we should toke, i live right in that neighborhood.