Whats Everybodys Best Insult?

Discussion in 'General' started by Relaudid, Jun 12, 2013.

1. What's up gc?

In this thread list all your best/funniest/most threatening insults, comebacks, or even just some funny stuff to say to people.

I'll start:

Suck yourself!

Eat shit..

Go to hell...bitch!

Your turn gc.....

2. #2 Kuollut, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    Your mom goes to college

[​IMG]

3. #3 Tastytrichomes, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    you poop like smell
    your stupid is hair

4. you smell like poop. 
    your hair is stupid.

5. my general use phrases are pretty slim. for women, "Fat cow!" Fucking fat cow." . any variation of that., but it has to be weight related regardless of their actual size. its even meaner when they see im this 6'4, 150 pound guy.
    for men, like road rage situations, it pretty much always "faggot" or "queer." guys hate it when you question their straightness. the bigger the pickup truck the more intense the reaction. hilarious. but ive never been in a situation where im in a fuckers face, spittin on their nose as i hurl insults at him, im usually the type of guy to sit back and watch. 

6. Go choke on a dick and die. 

7. #7 Rebel Eye, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    You come from a pathetic piece of shit family that smells like dirty chode.. Everybody hates you and hopes that you die. 

Wait... Is this a trap?

8. Nincompoop!

9. just a big OOOKAAAYYY..... they look dumb everytime, because I wont sit and argue.

10. I have many.....depends on the situation....

11. You're a truck-stop, cock-gobbling, cum-dumpster.

But I could never saaayyyy that :smoke:

12. fucking assclown.

smoke:

13. You're a gotdamn waste of a good bukkake film

14. Your mothers a terrible cook!

15. you're a gay cunt.

16.  you got crush man you should've went home and took your flinstones like a good retarded  projected neglected double headed sperm  an fertilized a mutated egg and it was definitely anorexic so that explains why you got the iQ of a Barbie doll
    :bongin:

17. *raised eyebrows, shaking my head*

TheGreenBud

18. The best insult to give a girl and her brother is commenting on gown much better her mustache looks then when he jumps in say at least she can grow one. Lmao

TheGreenBud

19. When I get mad all I can really think of is "Man fuck you ya bitch ass nigga"

20. I'd prove you wrong but in a battle of the wits, I wont fight an unarmed man. :smoke: