Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats easier to roll with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DGxl86, Oct 13, 2011.

1. For a beginner whats easier to roll with wraps or games?

2. I usually like to roll with super mario, but im rolling with bfbc2 at the moment.
    I actually have no clue what games are op.

3. Honestly, if it is your first time rolling, I wouldn't use a wrap. I wouldn't do a Game either considering you should really undo the outer leaf on those and re-roll and what not.

Go grab a Swisher or White Owl. Something you can split down the middle. It really isn't that hard. GL

4. #5 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    Swishers.(Blueberry)2nd Favorite, easy to roll smell delicious and taste great.

Philly's.(Wine Grape)My back up option if they dont have the other kinds.

White Owl's.(Peach)My buddys go to flavor and White Owl's have the best peach flavor.

Dutch Master's.(Wine)They flake off sections sometimes and are slightly harder to make look nice but the best possible option IMO.

5. Thanks for the replies i think i will go with the Swisher

6. [quote name='"DGxl86"']Thanks for the replies i think i will go with the Swisher[/quote]

Blueberry Is Boss, try it.

7. IMO Wraps are easier to roll with at first because they stick better and there so damn big you can't go wrong

8. games are garcia vegas, and they are gross .... they make your lips numb.

i stick to swishers. easy to split and roll like a charm all the time always. They've never let me down.

9. swishers stay tubular after splitting, which helps alot. dutches are a bitch to learn on, i learnt on them and it took forever. wraps suck unless your real good.

10. I got blueberry right now
    about to roll :D

11. [quote name='"BakedRach"']

I got blueberry right now
    about to roll :D[/quote]

Hell ya enjoy that shit bro!