Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats easier to roll, blunt or joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by erizzle55, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Blunts have always been easier for me befuase i just have a better feel for the paper, what about you guys?

2. Haha I can roll a blunt in 30 seconds if I'm rushing. That's having weed ground up already, about to split it open, dump the guts, and refill it, seal it.

But joints, are hard as fuck for me to roll at all

3. blunts are real easy as long as you know what to do. I've seen perfectly good blunt wraps destroyed for no good reason many a time. :(

4. For me, blunts because the wraps are more sturdy than joint paper. I can hand roll a blunt, but have to do a bunch of tweakeresque shit to roll a good joint.

5. You can't just expect to be good at one ha. Whichever one you practice more you will be better at and find easier. If you're a beginner to joints then try pinching the edge at the fold of the paper and twisting it a lot to seal off that side. Youtube Wiz Khalifa doing it if you want haha. Blunts are easy as hell once you get good and understand them.
    peace

• Like Like x 1
  6. I think joints are but only because I've rolled waaaay more J's than blunts

7. [quote name='"br0ken"']You can't just expect to be good at one ha. Whichever one you practice more you will be better at and find easier. If you're a beginner to joints then try pinching the edge at the fold of the paper and twisting it a lot to seal off that side. Youtube Wiz Khalifa doing it if you want haha. Blunts are easy as hell once you get good and understand them.
    peace[/quote]

I used to use his boat method for a while, but I love really fatty cones and it doesn't work as well with that method so havnt used it in a while, but its great for getting better or rolling a J while driving cuz you don't have to worry about spillage as much

8. I was smokin with some dude from Germany, and as it turns out they roll joints with the paper inside out.

9. I never use a grinder, because I don't have one really.. Blunts are easier than. If you have your bud ground up though, than joints are easier. Both are easy, just joints are simpler and faster with ground up bud.

10. Must have rolled thousand j's.. Can do it one handed to show of for my friends haha
    Blunts I have found to be a fukin waste so I stead clear of em..
    Spiffs are all I smoke, no bowls or pipes
    Sometimes knife hit the hash I make from buds but that's it...

11. Blunts def.
    joints idk why but whenever i roll them they dont pull that good and they dont last long at all, feels like a waste of weed sometimes with joints.

12. Try a spliff if the weed is too wet papes are thin and will seal too tightly. Some dry tobacco is basically a blunt wrap but.. Much less in a way..
    Of course nicotine sucks ass, so get some natural rolling tobacco

13. Joints are way easy to roll, and blunts are way awesome to roll. Both are solid.

14. Hmm, well I can roll up a quality doob that'll smoke perfectly in under a minute if the weed is already ground, under 5 minutes to roll one that looks AND smokes perfect. On the other hand it takes me probably 5-10 to roll a perfect smoking blunt and they don't always look perfect (although they do if I'm using something larger than a rillo).

That being said, I also roll about 5-10 times as many joints as I do blunts (any and all rillos/gars in Canada are $2+, wraps are $3.75 for a pack of 3, just no way in hell I am rolling with a $2 paper every time I smoke).

15. I personally think rolling a good joint is harder then rolling a good blunt, but just my opinion :smoking:

16. If I have the weed mulled up I can bust out a respectable, evenly packed joint in less than a minute, and that's without rushing...I just find it really easy.
    Blunts take me a bit longer but because they're typically longer and have more weed that needs to be rolled into a consistent clump before you can burn them down.

17. Blunts are easier

18. It takes an artist to roll a good joint, blunts are on the easy side.

19. Blunts are super easy to roll. Joints, now joints you need some skill. I finally got my joint rolling to near perfection but it's taken years of shitty joint rolls.