Whats doin at at 10.20?

Discussion in 'General' started by GunjaFarmer, Mar 26, 2009.

1. what are you guys going to be doing at 10.20am?

Ive just showerd, cleaned my room after last nights session with my 3 best mates and now im going to chill, watch Disturbia and hot rod while smoking a little joint and having a few cones =]

heres a pic of my stash box =]

[​IMG]

ima go get ready now =]

2. Can I come over?

3. In the ingrediants needeed to make a highhh ***** pieeee

im higgggh

4. Something is wrong with your weed bag man, its brown. :confused:

5. Nah thats been grinded and spun with tobacco already..

6. lol sweet what are you doing today now? It's 8:20 and I'm having a wake a bake session before class

7. Studying over some notes I have for a test @ 9AM..smokeless until tomorrow.

8. I was going to smoke a few bowls and mop/wax the floors today (hardwood is such a double edged sword- beautiful, but a pain in the ass)

BUT-

it's raining, and the dogs'll just fuck the floors up- so think i'll smoke some bowls and hang out wit ya'll :wave:

9. 8 46 AM here n packin my bubbler with some really dank nug
    happy smokin to ya'll

10. shit its only 9:47 here yo...

Im waiting for the guy to come and replace my windshield. My brother, who is pretty straight edge got drunk with me a couple nights ago and got fuckin BENT when I was fuckin with him telling him he was a government puppet, and he yells "NO IM NOT!" and fuckin punches my windsheild!

So now hes lucky the windshield is free through my insurance, but hes gotta pay to re tint that shit.

11. you have tint on your windshield? or you mean that top strip? windshields come with a film but you can't tint them

12. Yeah the top strip, but I had limo tint up there. That shit dont come on windshields regularly.

13. what's the significance of that?

its a quote but im also curious

14. mmkay?

15. i was just wondering what the point of having limo tint on the top of your windshield is

16. if you have the limo tint on the top part of your windshield then you have no need to ever have your visor dow when the suns up and bright