Whats currently on your riding playlist?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Crates, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I've been riding to BIG K.R.I.T. a lot lately. All of his projects.

What songs/artists are you bumping in the whip at the moment?

2. [quote name="Crates" post="19358885" timestamp="1389986553"]I've been riding to BIG K.R.I.T. a lot lately. All of his projects.What songs/artists are you bumping in the whip at the moment?[/quote]Currently listen to Stay Schemin by Rick Ross. But my jam is usually, Kid Cudi, Jimi Hendrix, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Vinnie Paz, the old Hollywood Undead. All i can think of now.

3. Oh Shit, listening to Travi$ Scott, Song name Upper Echelon. I would highly recommend listening to this, great song. If you like rap, this is the song man.We so fucking high upper Echelon.

Hell yeah, Krit even said his tapes were for "smokin and ridin" in his exact words
    Play this one, trust me it makes the city go wild

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWs6lq_CNXM[/youtube]

5. Have to shout out eminems new album.  You cannot, cannot deny that he just kills it.  And you feel like you can tell the whole world to go fuck themselves after listening to a song. 

-better go in that ring and knock-em-out, well you better not come out(asshole)

6. Ahh forgot need to give a huge shout out to Classified!!! Repping Canada. :smoke:

Smoking marijuana we consider it legal. -Classified-oh canada