Whats causing these yellow spots?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Supremosteve, Dec 21, 2014.

1. What are these strange spots of leaves from? She's 5weeks into veg , ph 5.9 ppm 208. I haven't sprayed her at all. I'm using cal mag. Maybe when changed Rez the other day it was shocked from a higher nutrient feeding? Hmmm

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419163131.289911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. far be it from me to diagnose, I'm not a plant doctor, but in my experience that is most certainly nute burn. No real need to do anything, just eliminate all fertilizer, and cut back on watering just for good measure. If you're overdoing one you are probably overdoing the other.

3. I don't think that's nute burn. Nute burn always shows on leave tips and yours isn't. It's some sort of deficiency. Look up a deficiency chart and compare your plant to the chart.

4. Do you mist your plants? I've had spots like that before from misting them. Droplets of water form and your light magnifies through the drops and can burn your plant. It happens pretty often in grows actually.

5. I haven't misted in weeks

6. Hmmm well deff check a deficiency chart. That should help you figure it out pretty fast.