what's behind the curtain?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RDX, Nov 1, 2017.

1. this is my grow room, 4x8x12 space, black plastic curtain folds up, 3 simple thumb tacks holds it open. when down, I enter from the end.

plants include 4 white rhino clones, 1 master kush sprout, 4 blue dream crossed with master kush, 1 adolescent white rhino that I'm pretty sure is male, and 1 adult female white rhino 4 weeks into flower. I simply remove the flowering white rhino from the room for darkness. Just haven't taken the time to separate the veg/flower section yet.

Attached Files:

2. close up of the flowering white rhino... wr_3.jpg wr_4.jpg wr_5.jpg wr_6.jpg

3. Get some poly film that is white on one side and black on the other from any grow store or amazon. Put the white side in towards the plants. It will increase the light in the "tent" by 25% or more compared to black on the walls.

3m industrial velcro in 2" wide strips is the coolest shit ever for something like this. I use it on my 4x8 tent to keep it split into two 4x4 rooms.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I intend to :)

5. I went with a roll of the VIVOSUN Horticulture Highly Reflective Mylar Film :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. mylar installed :) shiny.jpg

7. “Shiny.jpg” Sounds about right. Looks good boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1