whats average time seeds sit in customs in U.S.A

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 4406pack, Sep 12, 2013.

1. had 1 order seized by customs the reship has been sitting in customs for a week does this usually mean the 2nd order is seized as well?

2. #2 Old School Smoker, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2013
    Please use common sense and order seeds from a domestic seed company.

3. #3 4406pack, Sep 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2013
    They can do what they want its leagal in Colorado and I do have my med card so the dea ect can bite me!

wish attitude open seed shop here :)

4. My reship has been sitting there for 7 days. I am guessing not a good sign. My first 2 orders went right thru, 1 still arrived with green tape. I made an order with Herbies today but man I really like the 'Tude. I hope they make some adjustments during the shutdown

5. Sent a eBay item to Canada from TN on 8/16. Still hasn't been delivered, however it is close.

Sent from my LGL86C

6. so I just checked

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tFirst-Class Package International Service
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tProcessed through USPS Sort Facility
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSeptember 12, 2013, 1:00 pm
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tLOS ANGELES, CA 90009 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tInternational Letter
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tProcessed Through Sort Facility
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSeptember 5, 2013, 2:40 pm
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t 
    hopefully be here tomarrow with no greeeeeen tape!

7. Hey wish me luck too, my package has been sitting in San francisco customs for like 3-4 days now.

8. whats the green tape mean? and how do you know if it is in customs? i ordered from nirvanna last week so its too early to know if they are siezed or not but just curious

9. Green tape means customs opened the package. Tracking lets you know where it is at

10. Oh, i dont think nirvanna does tracking do they?

11. @#$% SEIZED AGAIN

12. No who did you order from?

13. ordered from the attitude both shipments seized in LA
    waiting to here from them to see if they try again or refund

14. May I advise you about publishing this type of information. A sophisticated data miner might be able to identify your package based on these times. Not saying they would, but why take the risk. Just say generally when the package moved, posting the times significantly reduces the haystack size. 

15. didn't matter all that was there was envelope greentaped with rd t shirt inside

16. Well wish me luck my orders still coming in from Herbies, been through like 4 or 5 processing areas.

17. let me know if it comes with out being seized

18. so far since the attitude has reopend no response on what they are going to do for 2nd seizure yet

19. Kinda wondering myself. I made my order on the 2nd of August............................ no email amswer yet. I am really hoping that they don't screw me over. They are my favorite bank. Also this is the 1st time I have ever had a problem. Keep us updated

20. they answer me late yesterday waiting to see if refund or try to ship for 3rd time