What's annoying you right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by theVirtuoso, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty simple concept... what's on your mind?

For me right now it's this tiny little spider in this room. I was just reading shit on my computer listening to my ipod with the lights off and I saw him come down on his web right in front of my face and he started getting closer so I went to squish him with a paper towel next to me and when I checked the paper towel he wasn't in there...

This fucking ninja is watchin me... just waiting :D

So... what's annoying you right now, GC?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Weezy still locked up.....

3. So I'm sitting in my basement, its fucking freezing. And I'm not wearing socks, my feet are like fucking icicles.

4. #4 Mental, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    The damn batteries on my magic flight, 4 I ordered (ones that everybody recommended) only work when I hold it really really still and the 2 that came with it are buggin'.

And I'm really fucking high so I keep on spelling words wrong, likethe right letters are all there but they keep on getting all fuckin mixed up making me reqrite it like 4 times, and since I'm high I tend to rant so that makes me write a fuck load.

5. Racism.. inequality in general

• Like Like x 1
  6. The fact that there's nothin to eat in my house and I got no money to buy nothin. Sheeeeeit.

7. A girl.

How typical.. lol

If my friend hadn't come on and reminded me of her I woulda been semi happy, sober, but semi happy at least.

8. Lack of thought provoking threads lately...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.