Whats a Soma like?

Discussion in 'General' started by EMACMOE, Jan 3, 2008.

1. I havent been on in a few days.. I came up on a small lick a QP of KB and some 5513 pills discovered they are generic somas... So whats does a soma make you feel like... taken Xanax,vicos, and lorsets.. is it similar to any of these.. if not Im giving them away.. someone let me know

2. a soma makes all your muscles feel real loose, and ur brain has the same kinda feeling if u can imagine that

3. well...thats interesting...i kinda want to kno what my brain being loose feels like now

4. somas are basically the only "recreational" muscle relaxer, [SIZE=-2px]IMO... I usually take a bunch with a bunch of norcos or oxy. But I wouldnt recomend that to everyone. Everyones body reacts differently.

Sometimes ill take 3 or 4 somas and take a hot shower after a hard days work, and thats relaxing with a blunt :)
    [/SIZE]

5. they give me pill hangovers, im pretty much useless the next day

6. its a muscle relaxer. I call em "booze pills" cuz they make me feel drunk.

one of their metabolites is a drug they used to use for anti-anxiety so it'll get ya loose.

7. cool I took half of one we'll see where it goes from here

8. Soma coma ftw. two - three is chill. 4+ makes you feel drunk/xan'd. Most i've done was 8.

9. take atleast two of'em to atleast feel them...they are really cool...ya the best muscle relaxers!...this is the drug where its really fun just to walk around...its short lived though...(for me atleast when I took two of them...)
    I have only done it once..It was great

10. yea the half aint do shit aint wanna take too much had shit to do but.. imma take two tonight and see if I like it... if I can find them....